shape
carat
color
clarity

Knox Pave Petite w/JA 1 ct H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deljaso

Rough_Rock
I''ve noticed a few people have asked for pictures of the Knox Pave Petite, but I have yet to see any (besides one post I found with a modified setting).
Even though I haven''t posted much or asked any questions, I would like to thank this community for posting soooo much information! I browsed for a long time before making a purchase and really think I got what I wanted (and knew where I could sacrifice in order to meet my criteria)! Thank you!

Here are some pictures of the ring I had completed today.

Knox Pave Petite 14k white gold -- Size 4
James Allen H&A 1.08 J SI1:
http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?find=1&cid=130&item=1111992

I''ll work on some better pictures. I wish I could have included more so you could see so wonderfully in-focus my hand is!

DSC01460rs.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s gorgeous. More pics please!!
30.gif

mlealexrln

Rough_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif
!! It''s beautiful
30.gif
!!!! Do you have the matching WB? I''ve asked Brian Knox about the width of the bands and he says it''s 2.10mm--how does it feel on your fingers? Does it feel dainty? I have a RB 1.27 solitaire that I''m thinking for this setting in palladium but I''m just wondering if the 2.10mm may be a bit too thin?

Can you give us more handshots, please
1.gif
?

Amy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!! Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow that is so pretty. Thank you for the pictures I''ve been wanting to see it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s beautiful, thanks for sharing. Do you have any profile shots?

deljaso

Rough_Rock
I will have some more shots tonight or tomorrow -- I popped the Q last night and she said yes! She loved the ring, and kept saying how perfect it is -- she couldn''t keep her eyes off of it!
I thought it looked very nice in the box, but it looks PERFECT on her finger, so much better. We are so happy. I''m glad I found this place to guide me through the process!

I didn''t realize how close up the last pictures were -- when I view the ring, I can''t see the individual stones unless i put it right up to my face. The pictures I posted were on my hand, not hers -- between the first and second knuckles of my pinky.

I''ll answer the questions people have asked.
I couldn''t be happier with the setting.
It is a very delicate looking ring, it feels light weight-wise and size-wise, but I have very little worries about durability. The cross section of the ring is about square, so it is as tall as it is wide. I don''t think it will bend/ding easily (though I did get 14k, so I''m not sure).
I''m not a pro, but I was really looking for something elegant, but simple and classy. This setting hit the nail right on the head. She kept telling me how perfect it was on her, and I agree. The thin band goes really well on her shorter fingers, and it also makes the diamond appear large.
I don''t have the matching wedding band yet. I was on the fence over whether the engagement ring & matching wedding ring would be too wide together. My plan was a tiny plain wb (some people have posted links to 1.3 mm wb''s on here), but after having it on, I think I might get the matching wb. I think I''m going to get her to go out and we''ll try some at b&m stores just to see about the width. After looking at it, I''m sure the wb will be able to sit flush against the er (something that the pictures on the website show, but I''m sure of it now).

I will post some more handshots soon, from a little bit further away, and some profile shots!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Very pretty ring! Now, give us some pics on her hand!!!
36.gif

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask where you got the ring set? Did you get it set at James Allen or Knox? I''m thinking of getting this setting but getting a cushion from ERD.
1.gif

deljaso

Rough_Rock
Actually, I had both the diamond and setting delivered here and had a local jeweler set it. It ended up being a good experience, $25 and one day for them to complete it.
I ordered the matching wedding band 2 days ago from Knox -- I''ve been trying in vain to get more pictures, but they''re not turning out well (dang Staples for selling out of that Canon SD 850 IS they had on sale last weekend)...
I definitely plan on posting profile/other pics soon and some with the band.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results