shape
carat
color
clarity

Knew ring shopping spree...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Went shopping today. I know I said I had to slow down, yea right.Happy had to have, so I have it....
6.gif

3FOBR.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2006 10:36:08 PM
Author:conitta
Went shopping today. I know I said I had to slow down, yea right.Happy had to have, so I have it....
6.gif

LOL!!! good for you!!
It''s very nice!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love those kinds of shopping sprees
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Connie, you crack me up. You are as bad as I am. I love it. Love the design. Looks lovely on your finger.

Have you picked out a setting for the Tsavorite yet? I have been meaning to ask you.

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool! Maybe it''s because the 4th just passed...but it reminds me of fireworks!!
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2006 2:32:49 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Very cool! Maybe it''s because the 4th just passed...but it reminds me of fireworks!!
36.gif
Hi Conitta ~
emrose.gif

Ha, ha ... your so bad!
2.gif

Congrats on your new ring ... when I saw it I thought of the 4th of July and watching those beautiful shimmering shooting stars!

Kewl ring! More
emphoto.gif
''s please!

Have a fun weekend!
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the design too!! Very unique...
30.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all . Yes it is different guess that is what caught my eye.We''ll say it is my July 4th ring because I looked at it on June 30 and it was a purchase on July 9 (the week before & the week after).LOL! I am a sick person but I feel at home here..hehe

It was between this ring and a
30.gif
Tanzanite..My daughter scolded me cause she says I have enough ot Tanzies...NEVER. Will keep it in mind
36.gif
Really don''t care for the setting that it is in but it is a 7mm round and beautiful color.It would really make a nice ering with bands on either side. That was what I was thinking.Then it would be a pain inthe ____ to find any that I would like with it. Have been told I am persnickitty(not sure about spelling but you get the point)Been wanting a ROUND in that size....Remember Linda.I saw it at Bailey,Banks and Biddle.I have to go 2hrs either way to shop any decent jewelry.But, that might be a good thing.Maybe I can get a picture of it....See what you all think of it.

No Linda I have not picked anything for the Tsavorite.I say no more loose stones.I like to see the finished product and that is kinda hard in a case like this..LOL!

Ok here it is.The band is narrow.I like to know I have something on my finget.Would not like it as it is.

pZALEBBB12226307w234.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, Connie, that Tanzanite has great color. I sure don''t see that in the stores in my area. They are all pale colors. I haven''t found a setting for my Pad either. I have to get busy on it I really want to have it set.

My color stone is like Widgets. It is pink, then in the different light it turns peachy color. Next I will want a peach one, that in the different light turns pink. Which means I will have two different rings. I am sooooooooooooo bad. tee hee.
9.gif
Once I have both of the color ranges, I will be happy (I think) I am so hooked on the Pad stones, I am pathetic. Either way my stone is 50-50 color saturation like Widgets, just different lighting, brings out the different colors.

Yes, I know, my daughter has to take a picture of it. I will get on her case again next week.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2006 10:57:24 PM
Author: Linda W
WOW, Connie, that Tanzanite has great color. I sure don''t see that in the stores in my area. They are all pale colors. I haven''t found a setting for my Pad either. I have to get busy on it I really want to have it set.

My color stone is like Widgets. It is pink, then in the different light it turns peachy color. Next I will want a peach one, that in the different light turns pink. Which means I will have two different rings. I am sooooooooooooo bad. tee hee.
9.gif
Once I have both of the color ranges, I will be happy (I think) I am so hooked on the Pad stones, I am pathetic. Either way my stone is 50-50 color saturation like Widgets, just different lighting, brings out the different colors.

Yes, I know, my daughter has to take a picture of it. I will get on her case again next week.
That Tanzanite is a lot better in person.I don''t like narrow bands.The ring is $2500.00. They didn''t say what the carat weight for the Tanzie was but it being a 7mm it should be a ct or maybe a little over,

I wouldn''t mind having a pad, hmmmm.hehe we are NEVER satisfied. Sometimes I feel a little guilty.I get over it...LOL!

I would love to see some pictures of your Pad and your emerald ring & Tanzanite also.Yes get on your daughter''s case so she''ll get us pictures. I love to see what everyone else has.

Bye ...Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

You would LOVE a Pad ring. I already have one, but the orange color is too dark for me. I will probably end up giving it to my daughter. I didn''t know much about them, when I purchased it last year. Now I know what to look for, thanks to Priscescope.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2006 11:42:29 PM
Connie,

You would LOVE a Pad ring. I already have one, but the orange color is too dark for me. I will probably end up giving it to my daughter. I didn''t know much about them, when I purchased it last year. Now I know what to look for, thanks to Priscescope.

Linda
I am sure I would. I love peach colors. In fact I just ordered
20.gif
a peachy Imperial Topaz 2.56 cts in a pear. I was just looking at some castings from Adwar and looks like they have a large selection.Of course I did not see many in the size & shape I need. I am going to have to get my jeweler,Rhonda to get this catalog.Hey I may not like it>>>hehe

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

Did you purchase it from Gem Shopping? I know they were showing quite a few of them yesterday and they looked really beautiful.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 12:24:33 PM
Connie,

Did you purchase it from Gem Shopping? I know they were showing quite a few of them yesterday and they looked really beautiful.

Linda
Yes it was GSN late last night and I got in on the tail end of them. Maybe I should have come into the room sooner or better yet NOT AT ALL. Probably should have gotten an oval as it is easier to do something with. Now, if I like the stone it will be another "What to do with".Like I say I like to see the finished product but with buying the stone first you kinda got the cart before the horse.
20.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you ever asked them to set the stone for you? Some of their settings are really pretty. I can''t wait for you to get the stone. The colors were really intense and beautiful, from what I saw on TV.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 12:45:15 PM
have you ever asked them to set the stone for you? Some of their settings are really pretty. I can''t wait for you to get the stone. The colors were really intense and beautiful, from what I saw on TV.

Linda
No I haven''t. I want to see the stone first.They are very $$$$$.I hope it is a pretty stone.Most of the time you are in such a hurry you have no idea what something looks like.It looked like a puggy pear and not the thin ones.I would like to have a halo around it.It would be nice to find a semi mount for it.I had rather have a semi mount that have one made that way I can tell more about if I like it.Make any since?I have some large Imperial Topaz that I got from ebay
38.gif
and they are more brown, still pretty but not.lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results