shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Friday!! A New Tiffany Ring in the House!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
My fiancee and I went to try on wedding bands at Tiffany today, and it was a success! Please see this thread if you''d like to read more (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-tiffany-lucida-engagement-ring.88280/)

I was looking for the open style Atlas ring with diamonds (a size 4.5) for my ring finger on the right hand, but it isn''t available here. Today after looking at the wedding bands, I try on the size 5 for my middle finger, and it looks so nice! And my fiancee got it for me!!!

Without further adieu, here it is!

First, the blue bag
27.gif

picresized_th_1215217470_002.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
then comes the little blue pouch and .... the Ring!!!

picresized_th_1215219247_006.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Atlas Ring, diamonds in 18K white gold

Total Carat Weight: 0.58
Color: G
Clarity: VS2

picresized_th_1215222529_018.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
More pictures .... I don''t know how to upload more than one picture in the same post, sorry about the multiple posts.
5.gif

picresized_th_1215223009_013.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Please share some hand shots!
36.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 10:10:54 AM
Author: missy
Beautiful!

Please share some hand shots!
36.gif
Thank you Missy and Beau13
2.gif

Hand Shots coming up!

picresized_th_1215224082_026.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, very nice! I don''t think I''ve ever seen a handshot of this ring. I love that it''s a wide band, but not too ''heavy''.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking!
I just love your ring and it looks so gorgeous on your hand!

Thanks so much for sharing more pics!

Missy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is my favorite Atlas peice! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Congrats!!!! Wear it in health.

cheers--Sharon

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Are you wearing this as a wedding band or RHR? If it''s a RHR then you can still get the matching Lucinda band to stack with your exquisite engagement ring!!! There''s just something special about getting jewelry in those blue boxes/bags, isn''t there? Did your fiance find his wedding ring at Tiffany''s too? Enjoy your new piece, it is lovely.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 2:47:08 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Are you wearing this as a wedding band or RHR? If it's a RHR then you can still get the matching Lucinda band to stack with your exquisite engagement ring!!! There's just something special about getting jewelry in those blue boxes/bags, isn't there? Did your fiance find his wedding ring at Tiffany's too? Enjoy your new piece, it is lovely.
Hi Terry, It will be a RHR for fun
9.gif
. I am waiting to try on the wedding bands for a 2nd round when they order it. hehe My fiance tried on a couple of bands as well .... but they looked so boring!!!! Men's jewelry is kinda boring, isn't it??!?!?
14.gif

He is probably gonna get the matching Lucida band.
28.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh it''s beautiful! It looks great on your finger.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 4:19:28 PM
Author: bee*
ooh it's beautiful! It looks great on your finger.
Thanks Bee!! You are always so kind!!!
4.gif

For all who wonder what the Roman numerals on the Atlas collection mean .... here is the answer (I googled it today)
31.gif

"One of the most recognized symbols of Tiffany & Co., Atlas, is inspired by the historic bronze gilded clock that graces the entrance of Tiffany's landmark Fifth Avenue store.",

The Atlas Collection was launched in 1995 and is consider the Tiffany "classic" collection.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I love how the title of this thread makes it sound like you buy a new Tiffany ring every Friday.
3.gif

....*DO* you buy a new Tiffany ring every Friday?!
23.gif
2.gif

Seriously, though, it is a lovely ring. Wear it in good health!
1.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 4:30:24 PM
Author: gwendolyn
I love how the title of this thread makes it sound like you buy a new Tiffany ring every Friday.
3.gif

....*DO* you buy a new Tiffany ring every Friday?!
23.gif
2.gif

Seriously, though, it is a lovely ring. Wear it in good health!
1.gif
hehehehehehe, Hi Gwendolyn, um ......... the answer will be *I wish*!!! In fact, my fiance said ... from now on, I will buy you Tiffany stock, which I interpret as "physical inventory in their back room"
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks incredible on your pretty hands!! What a generous FI you have!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I feel sorry for the guys and their boring jewelry. In fact, I don''t think I could go on living if I was a man because I MUST have my hands, wrists, and ears adorned with diamonds (I''m *barely* sticking to my resolve to not buy and wear a diamond solitaire necklace -- I don''t want to go into diamond overkill!!).

When my kids were little (my boy and girl were 1 year apart in age) I always thought it was so unfair that they made all those pretty dresses and shoes and things for little girls, but just boring old pants and shirts for boys.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it; it is lovely!!!
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, I have always, always loved that ring!

it looks great on you.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 11:24:42 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Yeah, I feel sorry for the guys and their boring jewelry. In fact, I don''t think I could go on living if I was a man because I MUST have my hands, wrists, and ears adorned with diamonds (I''m *barely* sticking to my resolve to not buy and wear a diamond solitaire necklace -- I don''t want to go into diamond overkill!!).

When my kids were little (my boy and girl were 1 year apart in age) I always thought it was so unfair that they made all those pretty dresses and shoes and things for little girls, but just boring old pants and shirts for boys.
Agreed!! some of the cutest outfits for boys are little ski outfit .... all the tiny sneakers are cool too. I guess it is always "sports" related! But girls have so much more choices.
31.gif

I asked my Fi to try on the thicker, more fashionable band, but it just didn''t look good. So we will just go the traditional route. I think it''s nice to have a traditional wedding band (for him) because it conveys a meaning, a committment, so maybe nothing to fashiony ... but for me? it is bling bling bling on the way!
10.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 10:30:03 AM
Author: erica k
Ooh, very nice! I don''t think I''ve ever seen a handshot of this ring. I love that it''s a wide band, but not too ''heavy''.
Hi Erica, thanks!! It doesn''t looke quite delicate on the hand. I didn''t want something too intricate though. I want something that has a bit of metal feel (a bit strong) to contrast the more delicate e-ring and soon-to-be wedding band on the left hand.
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results