shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Finally Here! My Very Own Sex and the City Flower Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
I loooooooove flower rings... I''ve drooled over the Cartier Orchid ring for ages, I admired Samantha''s ring in the Sex and the City Ring...
I searched for ages and found the flower bouquet ring in my avatar for a very reasonable price...

flower%20rin.jpg

But my true heart''s desire was a flower ring that featured one large intricate flower... I found this...
claudiasnewflower1.jpg

I asked the jeweler to change the rose gold part to yellow gold and canary yellow diamonds...
This was my Christmas present to myself, it was a bit late because it got here yesterday but I don''t mind at all because my heart stopped when I opened the box...

claudiasflowercloseup.jpg

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
Gosh I really need a new digital camera... these were all taken with my iPhone.
Does anyone have recommendations for digital cameras that are good for jewelry pics?

claudiaflowerhandshot.jpg

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
another one...

claudiasflowerhand2.jpg

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
apologies that they're so blurry...

claudiasflowerhand3.jpg

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
an attempt at a sideshot...

claudiasflowersideshot.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Great Rings!

As for the camera just about anything with a MACRO mode will work well, my of my pics posted here were taken with an Olympus Stylus 1010 or in the last two days Casio EX FH20. But there are less expensive cameras that will do the job quite well, try checking CNET or Endgaget for reviews in your price range.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Cool ring!! Get a Canon--the powershots are great and inexpensive--good starter camera. Canon makes awesome lenses.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I am blown away by this bling! What a nice treat to yourself! We need more pics! PLEASE!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
It certainly is sparkly!

Don''t you catch it on everything?

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
I really like it. Please try to take some better pictures.

Are you going to wear it everyday or have it as a special occasion ring?

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
Steel - The shape of the ring does make it quite prone to catching on things but I''m just being super careful with it so no problems thus far. It''s like wearing a great pair of high high heels, it might be slightly uncomfortable and you have to be careful but it''s totally worth it because it ls looks fabulous and makes you feel great.

Sparklestick - As soon as I get a new digital camera I''ll post better pics, this is the best I can do at the moment... And this definitely isn''t an everyday ring, although I''ll probably wear it everyday for the first week or so just because I enjoy staring at it so much. I''ll wear this when I go out for special occasions and on days when I''m feeling a bit showy.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/1/2009 6:49:43 PM
Author: ms_claudia
The shape of the ring does make it quite prone to catching on things....
I suspect that ring mostly catches people''s attention!

Are you wearing this as an everyday ring or for special occasions? Either way, this ring is a real stunner, and one that won''t be easily forgotten. I love the way the elegant design is so perfectly proportioned for your hand.

Congratulations!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA! What a lovely piece!!!
36.gif

ETA: I couldn't even dream of pulling something like those rings off - but they both look AMAZING on you!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring...it looks so sparkly
30.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Those gorgeous rings would be the perfect finishing pieces to a little black cocktail dress! How fun!
36.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your lovely long fingers carry the flowers off in great style. Lovely look!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOSH you have GORGEOUS fingers! The ring looks great on you!

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your lovely comments everyone! I will be posting new pictures as soon as I get a decent camera.

Date: 1/2/2009 10:48:08 PM
Author: joy2theworld
Mind if I ask where you got the bouquet ring? It is really beautiful!
I bought the ring off... gasp! ebay.
It went really smooth, I bought from a reputable power seller with an ebay store, phone contacts, and a solid return policy. It was a search but boy was it worth it :)

MMT

Ideal_Rock
That''s alot of bling. I would love to see more pictures
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results