shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s about time I said hi :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi to everyone at Pricescope! I''ve been a DTer for a while now and have recently(!) (I must live a sheltered life :razz:) discovered PS too! Yayy more sparkles :D I''m 23 and engaged to be married (next year) so have a few jewellery purchases to make yet, and from what I''ve seen so far, what better place than here to find honest and helpful opinions! I''m excited!! :D :D :D

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOPS how rude of me to post with no pictures of anything!! I''ve collected a few diamond pieces over the past few years as my adoration for diamonds has developed and matured into a healthy obsession! This is one of my favourite shots of ''the girls'', my favourite rings:
3.gif
Hope you like it!

DiaRings.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
It''s good to have you here and I am sure you will enjoy it! Incredible collection BTW
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS! Your collection is beautiful - show us some hand shots! I notice that your three stone ring has each stone set in six prongs - something we don''t see alot - would love to see more pictures!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI
35.gif
DanDiAnDi, welcome to PS! I love your collection. Please show us more!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome to ps
35.gif

please tell us more about your rings!
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Welcome DanDiAnDi!
35.gif

You have a MOST confusing screen name!
10.gif
Is there a story behind it?

I love your rings...thank you for posting them! Are they all yellow gold? (Sometimes the lighting can make white gold or platinum look yellow.)

I would love to see more shots of your collection...please!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Welcome. You will love it here. Warning: it is addictive!!! Any more treasures you are keeping from us?

singer

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome collection for a 23-year old. I am also 23, but I only have an engagement ring and wedding band......so far!
31.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
What are the specs on your solitaire and 3-stone ring? Where did you get them? They are very beautiful
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome DD, beautiful collection you have!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, thank you so much everyone for your replies! Well where do I start... :)

I''d better start with specs I suppose!
* My 3-stone is my engagement ring, .77ct centre, G, I1 (clean as a whistle!!), with sidestones each .40ct, H, SI2
* The crossover-looking one is a total of .50ctw, all G-H, SI1-SI2.
* The solitaire is a RHR, .41ct, G, SI1.
* The ''antique'' look 5-stone is .50ctw, G-H, SI1-SI2.

I''ve tacked on a couple more pictures, the first is a rather fuzzy one of the bangle my FH gave me for my 21st, .50tcw, G-H (I think??), unsure abut the clarity.

DiaBangleAndi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is a handshot of my 5-stone and little RHR solitaire with my bangle.

RingsBangleAndi.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My E-ring with my 2 wedders (I intent to wear one either side of the E-ring, but was just playing with combinations here :D)

BandBandRing.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaaaand two pendants... the bezel set is a .35ct H, SI2, and the heart is 1.00ctw, 18ct white gold with a yellow gold bale(all of my jewellery is yellow gold!) on a 4mm omega chain. This is so much fun!!!!!
36.gif

I forgot to add all of my rings are 18ct yellow gold, except the crossover which is 9ct.

PendantsAndi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, OK, last one for now... sorry to bombard you all but I''m having so much fun! Of course I had to add in my little 9ct yellow gold .05ct diamond TOE RING!
41.gif

Thankyou heaps Lorelei, MissGotRocks, Catmom, belle, Patty, Tacori, singer and LadyluvsLuxury!
Now then! Patty, my screen name... it''s just my nickname :) My real name is Andrea, which gets shortened to Andi, and somewhere along the line one of my friends came up with dandy Andi, and I guess it just stuck!

And singer, all of my rings came from a local jeweller I work at here in Victoria (Australia), it''s not easy resisting tempation when they''re all around you! I''m sure you all understand my plight
31.gif
I''m also a theatre nurse but I do the jewellery sales thing once a week, it''s SUCH a lovely escape!

Thanks all again, I can tell I''ll be very happy here!

ToeRingAndi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... I lied, here are some earrings too
41.gif

I have 3 piercings in each lobe, in the top I wear tiny 9ct 3mm studs, in the second hole I wear my .30ctw claw set diamond studs (pictured) and in the bottom hole I alternate! The channel set hoops are 9ct gold and about .20ctw, and the claw set ones I think are about .40ct.

OK that's all for now folks! Thanks heaps for looking! xoxo

EarringsAndi.jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Andi, welcome
35.gif
Always good to have newcomers. It seems like you haven''t needed much help in acquiring bling. You have a beautiful collection. L0oking forward to you joining in the addictive PS world of diamonds. We all have the disease!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome and thanks for sharing your gorgeous jewelry with us!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, so it''s DandiAndi!
35.gif

I remember you from DT although I rarely go there any more. I kept thinking that your name was supposed to mean "Dan and Di" and I couldn''t figure it out. (It looks like Dan and Di and Di, lol.)

I love your collection! Working in a jewelry store would be dangerous for me.
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a great collection!
36.gif
Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome DandiAndi - I remember you from DT as well, though I left awhile ago (couldn''t take the new format). Beautiful collection! I especially love that bangle...so pretty in the wrist shot!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an amazing collection!!!
30.gif
And welcome to PS!
9.gif

Date: 1/10/2006 7:04:28 AM
Author: DanDiAnDi
OK, OK, last one for now... sorry to bombard you all but I''m having so much fun! Of course I had to add in my little 9ct yellow gold .05ct diamond TOE RING!
41.gif

Hehe Mara - looks like you''re NOT the only one with diamond toe rings after all!
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou so much everyone, you''re all so lovely!! Hehehe Patty you made me giggle in your post about my name (Dan and Di!), I guess it is a bit confusing
3.gif
I must dash for now, but look forward to chatting with my you all again! xox

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That's quite the collection!!!
30.gif

I'm curious... What's the ring size for your five stone ring? I'm trying to figure out how big I want mine, and .5 ctw looks great on your finger!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great collection you have!!! Welcome to PS
35.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks anchor31! The ring size on my middle finger is an N, which I believe is equivalent to a 6 3/4. It was a size L (equivalent to a size 5 3/4) for my right hand ring finger originally, but I had it sized up when I bought my .40ct solitaire. Here are some closeup shots, just for fun!
41.gif

5stoneAndi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results