shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing The Nightingale by BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
As many of you know my mom had an AMAZING 5 stone ring made by BGD a few months back, here is the Link to her thread. I already had a 5 stone ring but I was never 100% happy with the design and how the final product came out.

So I decided to have BGD remake my ring to be similar to moms yet different to make it my own. Here is Link to the CAD and ideas about the design and side stones. I ended up going with two beautiful yellow diamonds for the side bezels, and I used the 5 stones from the previous ring (all .30-.31 J). The only other change is I had this made in platinum where as the old one was WG.

Now for the good part, the pics of my ring, which we named the Nightingale. I am TOTALLY in love with this ring. The finish and the craftsmanship are just perfect. I couldn''t be happier with my decision to have this ring made by them.

A BIG THANKS to Brian and Lesley for their beautiful work and top knotch customer service! I have to agree with everyone else...Lesley does not ever sleep!!!

Here are the pics Lesley sent me of my ring and some with moms. I am working on hand shots etc. I had some camera problems but I think I have solved them and am off to take some of my own pics!

BGD_Nightingale_1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really cool to see the differences side by side.

Brian_Gavin-Sally_Nightingale-2.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Yuuuuuummm!! The yellow really pops. I love it.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the yellow diamond accents.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous. Definitely agree that the yellow diamond is such an amazing accent and it really does POP!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have never been a big fan of 5-stone rings - too blocky, chunky, or uninspiring eternity wanna-be''s. Your''s however, is a work of art. I love how the top of the ring flows gracefully into the shank, and how you can see the profile of the diamonds but it''s still fairly low to the finger. And the yellow bezel on the side is gorgeous. I scanned the other threads, but couldn''t find if your mom''s ring is white gold vs. your platinum? I hope you come back and post hand shots - I''ll be checking later....

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love love both! Where are the handshots??? Seriously, they are gorgeous!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous KT, you must be very happy with the result, great job
30.gif
35.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! Can''t wait for some handshots!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is just stunning, KT! I can''t wait to see handshots, as I''m dying to see how much the yellow diamonds stand out to you in person, and in pics!

Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! So cool you guys have matching rings!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
KtIceRN,
You and your mom are such an inspiration. I am considering a mulit-stone ring, but do not know the specifics in terms of number of stones (5, 7, 9, or 11) and the size of the stones (0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35, 0.40). I just love the elegant design of your and your mom''s rings. Looks like the combination of 0.30-0.35 cw size stones in a five-stone ring is suitable for me as well. There are only a few questions remaining. Hopefully you would help answer them. Is this five-stone ring meant to be worn alone, or can it be worn with an e-ring that has a 2.5 cw center stone? If worn with an ering, would there be a crooked gap problem since the center stone will be too large? Wonder if you can post a hand shot with your five-stone ring and an ering that has a 2 plus carat stone? Lastly, would you give me an idea about the cost? Thanks.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, I really like that a lot! I love the yellow accents...thank for sharing!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are just glorious and I ADORE the little bezel diamonds on the side!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I love the side by side pic. Sally and the Nightingale indeed. God I want one of these. Either of them. Both of them.

They are stunning KT. I also love the name "Nightingale" gorgeous choice for a name, and fitting.

Wear it in the best of health.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love your moms ring and thought nothing could top it. Your ring is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning. Love the shots side by side. They are both perfect. Can''t wait to see more pics.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Kt, I visited Brian last week on a trip down to Houston and I got to see your ring but before the yellow diamonds were added. It is absolutely stunning in person. I now officially want one!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and really fun and unique with the yellow side diamonds! Can''t wait to see handshots.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
WOW !!! Both of those rings are just magnificent. I''m sure you and your mother will get extreme enjoyment wearing them.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of those rings are just stunning -- and I''m sure your mother is tickled pink that the two of you are wearing "sister" rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results