shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing My New BGD Signature Cushion Bracelet

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
I finally had the time to post my gorgeous new Brian Gavin Signature bracelet. The diamond is more beautiful than I remembered. She is such a fireball. I purposely had the diamond set as a bracelet and not a pendant so that I'd be able to stare at it all day. :love:

The stats are: 0.722 I SI1
AGS Ideal Cut Grade, Light Performance, Polish, and Symmetry
Medium Blue Fuoresence

I have had people comment on the incredible sparkle when seeing the diamond from across the room. The delicately mill grained bezel is made of platinum, kite set with a rose gold chain. I chose the rose gold for the chain because I wanted the chain to blend in with my wrist and all you would see is the beautiful cushion cut diamond.

As usual, Lesley, Brian and Denise were incredible to work with. Brian let me play with his new cushions so that I could choose the perfect one.

I've attached a lot of photos, I hope you enjoy!

img_1901.jpg

img_1902.jpg

img_0897.jpg

img_1900.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So pretty!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your bracelet is gorgeous!! It sparkles like crazy and the design is very delicate and elegant. You must be thrilled! :love:

By the way... Your ring is stunning as well!!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Ty and Making the Grade. I am beyond happy with it.

Acinom, The ring I am wearing in the picture is the one Brian designed for me for my 30th anniversary last year.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very elegant; I love the simplicity of this bracelet.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!! Check out that FIRE!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous! Hmm............. :naughty:

Does it want to flip over onto it's table? And does the stone twist to the bottom of your wrist due to gravity?

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Bravo! That's beautiful, milgrain is so delicate yet a great presence in your wrist!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Laila - I have really enjoyed wearing the bracelet. It is so light and comfortable. I can barely tell I'm wearing it.

Kathley - The simplicity of the bracelet with the impact of the diamond is what I love about wearing it daily,

LA Love, Scarlett 1, and Rosebloom - Thanks so much, I love it too.

Dragonfly - The fire Brian's new cushion gives off is incredible. A big bang for your buck!

Ecf8503 - The diamond stays on top of my wrist. I guess the lobster clasp keeps the weight balanced.

Sandy Cheeks - Brian's mil grain is incredible! I have other mil grained pieces of his and they are consistently beautiful!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love this! The diamond, the bezel, the rose gold - mmmm.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this, just my style and looks something different too.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I've been considering a similar piece--I just can't decide between a pendant or a bracelet! I have the same feeling; I want to be able to see my diamond!

Nicoleangela

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous. They are making a bracelet for me right now too. Yours is so pretty with the milgrain. :love:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Pixigirl - Pictures don't do the stone justice.

Pyramid - Thanks, I thought setting it the kite way gave it a little twist. (Pun intended ;-) )

Indy - I like to be able to stare at my diamonds. lol

Nicoleangela - Can't wait till you get your bracelet. You're going to love it!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I covet this :love: :love: :love: I honestly think I'm drooling a little :lickout: I have picked out so many diamonds for a bracelet, then changed my mind. Love the cushion, love the kite setting, you nailed it! I bow to you :sun:
And that fire shot!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great bracelet!! I want one too. :). Congrats!! Enjoy every minute wearing that beauty.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama nailed it - you nailed it :appl:

The RG, the cushion in white bezel kite-set, the milgrain... gorgeous!!! :love: I know what you mean about the RG chain - I picked RG too for exactly the same reason...
Is the underside of the bezel milgrained too? And that's a substantial stone - how do you feel about the flipping, and does the culet bother you at all IRL?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet!! I like the orientation of it. Really sets it apart!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
You picked a gorgeous killer stone, beautiful milgrain, and exquisite rose gold choice! WOW! :love: Enjoy that gorgeous blingy bracelet! Its perfection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous!!! I love it! :love: :love: :love:

Do you know the mm size of your cable chain? I assume they used a more substantial chain for a larger stone.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is really pretty, good choices, all around!! :appl: :love: :love: :appl:
sarahb

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results