shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ bands - Enerchi's spring NYC visit

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What fun what fun!! The perfect PS day definitely involves bling and meeting another PSer! IDJ made my beautiful RG OEC dbty bracelet and I was so excited to pick it up yesterday! I had the pleasure of meeting Rubies R Me as well - a double bonus!! She has the perfect long and tiny fingers so everything we looked at was perfect on her hand ...while the chunky monkey hands that I own looked like stumps.... ;(

Anyhow, because we are always looking at great stacker bands and eternities, I had the joy of trying on a few bands and wanted to share them with you all!! Yekutiel was very helpful and enthusiastic about looking at all sorts of options. It was GREAT!! And I think I need them all!!

First is Rubies R Me gorgeous EC band in size 4 of .80 ct stones..... Yes, it was slightly stunning --- just SLIGHTLY!! :shock: :love: :shock:

Next are 3 cushion bands that range from 12.16 ctw to (I think..) 8 ctw. Memory isn't the best and I forgot to write those weights down... Look at them on Rubies finger!! Wowzers!

Next ill post the others but I'm on my iPad and can't type well at all on this... Hang in ..... More to come!

_5538.jpg

_5539.jpg

_5540.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
All 18kt. All FG & SI.
Top to bottom...
.13ctw RB, .35 ctw pr

.61ctw RB

.52 ctw RB

_5541.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Top to bottom

.51 ctw RB &.52ctw sapphires. 14k WG

.53 ctw baguettes FG VS

18k WG. .23 ctw RB .41 princess

_5543.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Top to bottom

Micro pavee .25 ctw. FG. VS

14k WG. .32 ctw braid

18k WG 1.01ctw RB. FG. SI

_5544.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
14k RG 6.71 ctw RB looking perfect on Rubies R Me!

_5545.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All so yummy! Lucky you/her to try them all on! :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
14k WG .31 ctw RB with engraving on both sides

18k WG .98 ctw baguettes. FG. VS. (I really REALLY LOVE this one!! Help me rationalize buying a band I don't need... :naughty: )

18k WG .25 ctw RB

_5546.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely wavy band!! Has a sizing bar on bottom. 18k .75ctw RB FG. SI

2nd pic
Both 18k WG
Top- .60ctw RB and 1ctw BG FG. VS

Bottom- 1ctw RB. 1ctw BG FG. SI.

_5547.jpg

_5548.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man... That .98ctw baguette band is amazing! I also love the channel set baguette band. And the first ring. Oh my sweet lord!

It looks like you have had the most amazing time in NYC!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
And not a band... But holy cow' this is incredible!!

10.79ct radiant FY w 2ctw trillions F VS.

Ten there are two more that I seem to have forgotten he details on.....

_5549.jpg

_5550.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1366169749|3428683 said:
Oh man... That .98ctw baguette band is amazing! I also love the channel set baguette band. And the first ring. Oh my sweet lord!

The first ring belongs to the PSer Rubies R Me----outstanding!!

And I know--- isn't that baguette band Awesome??!!! I'm torn between that (.98 BG ONLY) and the .60 BG/ 1ctw RB (the thinner one up top) First world problems....

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, I WANT everything at IDJ!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous rings Enerchi!! And Rubies R Me...OMG! Your ring is stunning!!! :love:
Thanks for posting such amazing detailed pictures! LOL Yekutiel and David are very fortunate to have such a wonderful ambassador showing off their goodies! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how to travel in style.. hitting all the top bling destinations... so glad I'll see you in Vegas...and DH thinks I'm doing a bike ride into the Grand Canyon...or some other crazy place.. he's on a mission :halo:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1366170332|3428691 said:
misskittycat|1366169749|3428683 said:

The first ring belongs to the PSer Rubies R Me----outstanding!!

And I know--- isn't that baguette band Awesome??!!! I'm torn between that (.98 BG ONLY) and the .60 BG/ 1ctw RB (the thinner one up top) First world problems....

Your ring is beautiful Rubies R Me!!

First world problems indeed!! So many beautiful options!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:lickout: Yummy! I want Rubies R Me's emerald band! Wow!!! :love: The others are all pretty amazing too! Next time you go to NYC, let me know and I'll fly up from Atlanta so that we can play together! I'm too shy to ask to try all kinds of things on... :oops:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I DREAM of spending a day doing this one day! You lucky lady! And that wavy band... :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1366198007|3428784 said:
:lickout: Yummy! I want Rubies R Me's emerald band! Wow!!! :love: The others are all pretty amazing too! Next time you go to NYC, let me know and I'll fly up from Atlanta so that we can play together! I'm too shy to ask to try all kinds of things on... :oops:
Man, I wish I'd known!! I would have loved to have played try on rings w you!!! Next time....!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1366196383|3428780 said:
You know how to travel in style.. hitting all the top bling destinations... so glad I'll see you in Vegas...and DH thinks I'm doing a bike ride into the Grand Canyon...or some other crazy place.. he's on a mission :halo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: !! Silly man!! Vegas is not about a bike ride....!! What is he THINKING?? It's all about the bling and playing w your friends!! :appl:

Silly DH :loopy: :twirl: :tongue:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1366178071|3428744 said:
Ok, I WANT everything at IDJ!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!
Send me your list and your credit card and I'll get right on that for you!!

I mean... I don't want to pressure you or anything...but this was just a drop in the bucket and you know how I love to "help" people!!! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1366192468|3428767 said:
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous rings Enerchi!! And Rubies R Me...OMG! Your ring is stunning!!! :love:
Thanks for posting such amazing detailed pictures! LOL Yekutiel and David are very fortunate to have such a wonderful ambassador showing off their goodies! :appl:

I'm doing it for ME,! :lol: I can't believe I'm in diamond heaven and they are letting me look at and try on all these beauties!! If I lived in NYC, I'd never get anything done all day--- I'd be on 47th street from 9-5!!! :lol: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I kind of have this little obsession..... Shhhhhh! none of us can relate... :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alex T|1366199707|3428796 said:
I DREAM of spending a day doing this one day! You lucky lady! And that wavy band... :love:

Indeed!! I'm loving these visits! And when you are right there you think you'll remember every detail....but I walk away and forget, so thank heavens for DH and his pics!! I keep staring at them!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! Such fun to enjoy your amazing photos and clever narration Enerchi!! We did have such a fun few hours on "the street." Your DH is the best.. a real go with the flow kind of guy. He obviously was so happy that you were in your glory.. sweet! :love:
It was such a rush to try on all of those goodies.. he kept pulling all of those beauties out of the safe and the window. I loved being the "hand model" for the visit.. no dissing your lovely full figured hands please!!
Thanks everyone who complimented my EC eternity band.. it was in good company that day! :wavey:
Enerchi.. can't wait to see your next installment of JEWELS ACROSS AMERICA!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh what fun and I agree my favorite is the bagette band!!! Just gorgeous! Oh how this is giving me ideas for more stackers!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I NEED a cushion cut eternity band in my life :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My!!! Such lovely bands!! I will take one of each please!!! :love: :lickout: :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is terrible..... I recognized *every* band you tried on! except for the first three ma-gambo sized ones. I'm at IDJ once a month and I look at those three or four trays of bands (it varies depending on what they have at the time) and stackers every time I'm there. It's funny that the two I'm going to buy were not there two weeks ago and not in any of these pics! LOL! E, you totally NEED that baguette band! I have a baguette band in my future too but I'm not telling which mine is..... :)) MIne is a little different......

FUN!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, they're all gorgeous but Rubies-R-Me, your band is to die for!! I'm so jealous of your trip Enerchi.

crj128

Rough_Rock
looks like such a fun trip! STUNNING bands!!! And oh, my- Rubies R Me your band is to. die. for!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great fun and the best company. I agree--Rubies own band was the best. Did you see her emerald cut ER??? Where are the pics of that????

cheers--Sharon :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results