shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve Got Diamonds To Show (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
3 of the 5 rings are not mine. They''re my sisters. Since I''ve got major cleaning equiptment at home, I was asked to clean them for them, (twist my arm)
31.gif

Starting from the bottom of my finger.

1) We have an e-ring consisting of a 1ct RB VVS1, F color with .45cttw VS1, F side stones set in a platinium shank, 14k yellow gold square setting
The wedding band consists of 6 RB, F VS1/2 of approxiamate .65cttw set in a platinum shank, 14K yellow gold square setting

2)The next ring is an e-ring made in a 18k yellow gold with a .60ct G, VS solataire with 2 - 10 pointer princess cut side stones

3)The last set is mine. E-ring - .904ct H&A E, SI2 (eyeclean) set in 14k white gold, the band is .75cttw E, VS/SI set in 14K white gold.

Thanks for letting me share.
9.gif

Blingmania1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Those are some awesome sparklers! Yummy!
18.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oo, such lovely rings CdnBling! I do love your solitaire on top!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling bling bling!!!! That must have been a fun way to spend an afternoon!
1.gif
They''re beautiful.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh fun! I''m dying to clean my mom''s jewelry with my Jewel Jet... maybe I''ll post pics when I get the chance too!

BTW I love your set!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a lot of bling there, how fun!!!

genette

Shiny_Rock
They look so nice and shiny. Did you use an ultrasonic cleaner? I''d take them all they''re really pretty!!!!!!!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you all for the compliments!

KristyDarling: I had a blast taking the pictures. I was trying to get some flower shots but with 2 broken fingers, I wasn't able to get all the rings onto on flower. Maybe next time.

9.gif

LizzieC: I was the exact same way. I couldn't wait til I got my hands on all of the rings my family has. The Jewel Jet works great.

FashionSweetie: I used my SI ultrasonic, and then I used my Jewel Jet.

My sister who owns the set closest to my palm (#1) really needs to reset her rings.. again. Her orginal set was with the same but the band was too thin for her. The rings would spin since it was top heavy so she reset her wedding band only into a channel set. She then decided that the channel setting didn't do much for the diamonds so she had both rings reset in her current setting. What a mess! In this picture below you can see the horribe job the jeweler did (he was an Uncle of a friend = cheap, which suited her but was shocked with the final product). It looks like the Uncle took some wg and just soldered the ring together and made little holes to pass the ring off as complete.

Upon inspecting the rings, (I have a microscope) the soldering job is worse than it actually looks. Most but not all the diamonds are loose, I could physically turn the loose diamonds 360 degrees. She has not had them inspected for a long time.

Anyways, we've spoken about getting them reset again by a reputable jeweler here locally. So now I'm searching for some settings for her so she can get a visual. Most of the bands are 5 stone not 6 which she has in her set so we might have to either get it custom made or maybe she will take one of the diamonds out and just have a 5 stone.

Messed Up.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Vatche 5 Stone Round Truffle

She would make it in yellow gold with plat. head.

3-b.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty pics! I love playing with different people''s sets! Now, how did you go and break 2 fingers!!!! Yikes! Hope they''re on the mend...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous bunch of bling!!! All of those rings are really beautiful!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Nice rings! I love the Vatche rings you posted as possibilities for your sister''s redo. Those are the set I would have picked for myself if I''d not gone the solitaire route...

Kate

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 7:30:43 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Pretty pics! I love playing with different people''s sets! Now, how did you go and break 2 fingers!!!! Yikes! Hope they''re on the mend...

My fingers got caught in the path of a safe door.
39.gif
I broke my 2nd and index fingertips to be accurate. It was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results