shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back with more pictures...ering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I''m back again.. it has taken a lot of practice at this hand shot thing and frankly I still stink at it!

FH gave me my ering on Christmas morning. When I told how it happened in my first post, it didn''t seem that sweet...but it really really was. I don''t think that I couls ever love anyone more...and we have been together for over four years...

anyhow...here are more pics...I need photography lessons. If anyone has any suggestions for making them turn out better, please let me know! Also, I use a free resizing prgram for now and it puts an ugly watermark at the bottom of the pics...sorry! Greedy advertising!

Thanks a million!

Resized_ering1.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, your ring is just gorgeous!
30.gif
You''ve done a great job with the pics too, btw! If you really want to get rid of that watermark, you can always copy the photos into Paint & crop it out...but it''s not objectionable. Here on PS, we only have eyes for diamonds anyway.
2.gif

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
The picture in the flower makes the stone look fuzzy, but I assure you that it is not! We chose a smaller diamond so that we could get a great stone!

We plan to get married in Cozumel in June...we went there last year and want to help them get back on their feet after hurricaine Wilma...

I also need suggestions about a band. I thought about 2 small bands, (one on each side) that match the milgrain and pave diamonds on the sides...

Thanks again!
Shannon

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oh Avery, it is so unique, I just love it!!!

And don''t worry about the watermark. Although, if you are interested, download IrfanView (google it or go to download.com); it works great and is totally free too
2.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous
emwink.gif
emteeth.gif
30.gif
36.gif

And you are great at taking pictures!!!!....Really!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is very pretty!! Is that milgraining on the ring???
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like I said before, just divine! I do love how they milgrained that bezel to add sparkle and even more visual interest....it has a vintage feeling to it that I just love!!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring!! SO unique! Congratulations!

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
thank you all so much for your kind words! I really love it.

I am at work right now and don''t have the specifics but the center stone is .96 carats...(so much cheaper than even 1.01 carats) and eye clean...surounded by a very thin milgrain bezel.

We looked for long time...and I never really liked the bezel setting...but when I saw it I absolutely fell in love.

I am ashamed to say that this is my first diamond...but the same day I got a pair of 1/2 carat studs from my mom! (Christmas Morning) She wanted me to have them to get married in! She and my dad are absolutely wonderful!

It does have milgrain and pave set diamonds on the band. Some one asked!

I am so very happy and can not wait to get married!

I would invite you all if I could!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Shannon, it''s a really lovely ring! You did so fantastically on the stone, smart shopper to go just below the 1ct mark, and it will be so worth it to have a beautiful stone vs something bigger but with no sparkle. Congratulations on your engagement and fantastic ring!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love those pictures! Your ring has such lovely detail and it looks gorgeous on your hand!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pave and milgrain! Looks so sparkley and best of all you sound so excited to be engaged and to get married!!
Congrats and best of luck!

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
Has anyone thought of any band ideas?
Thanks!
Shannon

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
Hey! I got a better pic of my ring...but it will only let me send this little one!

averyringdec.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the picture...it''s so delicate and pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results