shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a Mrs. now!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Just got back from my honeymoon.......... It was fabulous!! Here are some photos of my e-ring along with my new wedding bands!!

wedd1.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay last picture........ This is a picture from our room in Oahu. If I look out to the left this was what we saw. If I look straight is was just ocean..... It was amazing.
The rainbows were in Maui....
You can imagine how amazing they were in person. The second one was from a Golf course, I took three pictures of it and still could get it all........
Thanks for putting up with my pics.

wedd8.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow
emlove.gif
how beautiful E-ring
emlove.gif

I love your w-band too,very delicate and pretty
36.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
Wow gorgeous. I absolutely love the way you have two bands like that- it looks really modern/fun yet classy and sophisticated. Congratulations!
30.gif

Anika

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful pictures! you know your ring is very well-loved around here! Looks fab w/ the new bands
30.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! What beautiful pictures...sounds like you had a wonderful honeymoon. One day I must go to Hawaii.

I just LOVE the way your e-ring looks with your wedding bands....beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Really, really stunning--the 2 bands are luscious with that incredible ring.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your rings are absolutely stunning. Thanks to PS, I have fallen in love with asschers too.
30.gif

Congratulations on your marriage!
36.gif

Is there a story behind the *2* wedding bands?

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Wow, absolutely beautiful! Your e-ring is one of my favorite styles. Best wishes on many years of happiness!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in love with your ring, and love the pics of it with the wedding bands. Love the honeymoon pics. Those rainbow shots were awesome!!!!

blake

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/27/2005 3:37:31 AM
Author: mommy2nk
Okay last picture........ This is a picture from our room in Oahu. If I look out to the left this was what we saw. If I look straight is was just ocean..... It was amazing.
The rainbows were in Maui....
You can imagine how amazing they were in person. The second one was from a Golf course, I took three pictures of it and still could get it all........
Thanks for putting up with my pics.
Congratulations!!! My wife and I just got back from our weddingmoon on Waikiki Beach. Our room had a similar view to yours. We had one of the corner rooms in the Rainbow Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. 2 balconies, one faced the Pacific Ocean with the other looking straight down Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are so pretty. I love the fact that they are so unique, I bet you don''t see an asscher everyday.

Your pictures bring back such memories of the islands. Just told dear hubby yesterday I would like to return to Kauai yearly. It brings such inner peace to me.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your rings look stunning and Hawaii is simply gorgeous--great photos!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Awesome rings and awesome views!!! Hawaii is such a perfect place for a honeymoon and you have got to be loving that asscher ring of yours.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What lovely photos! I love your weddings bands but i must ask how did you decide to wear both below your ering? Very diffrent! Congrats on being a Mrs!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beautiful pics of everything! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow OH Wow

They are amazing. They compliment that heavenly ering so much.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your wedding bands look great with your e-ring!! Congrats!!
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are stunning!!! Where did you get those bands? I love them --so delicate and sparkly. Congratulations!!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and lovely on your hand.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of your 2 new bands with your e-ring! Perfection
9.gif

and congratulations on your marriage! we need to see more pictures when you get the chance
3.gif

laney

Brilliant_Rock
OOOh, just soo pretty. Congratulations by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results