color
clarity

I just bought this!!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi!

Congrats on your big purchase!

You won't get a lot of replies because you provided very little information to make an informed comment- on cushions especially, most PS'ers do not buy by cert alone. Do you have any actual photos? Do you know if you like this facet pattern? It is so much more than just color and clarity on a cushion...did you look on websites like James Allen to figure out what kind of pattern you like? Many people prefer broader facets, but that's doesnt mean one with more fragmented reflections is not as good, necessarily.

One thing: on the report it says "clouds not shown" so you will want to make sure the stone is not impacted by that.

I just bought a stone from B2C and they were extremely responsive. Since you have already purchased, you can wait until it comes then post some pictures. B2C has a great return policy. The most important thing is that you LOVE the stone in person, so keep that in mind. You should probably also move this to rocky talky, as Show me the Bling is more for "showing off" items with lots of pictures =)

Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results