shape
carat
color
clarity

How about some eyecandy for a rainy day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a hand shot of some of my rings

handyman1.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
and another (the real Kaleigh will give out the details)

blinghand2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s rainy here and I''m bored. So I thought you guys might like to see these pics. Thanks for posting them Nan!!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
girl, you have one gorgeous collection...thanks for sharing with us...we needed some more eye candy. one question, where is your new asscher?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
These pics were taken before I bought the asscher. Thanks mrssalvo!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum!
18.gif

what a beautiful site...all your jewels together. you have exquisite taste sister!
are those sapphires that are set on point? i really like that one
30.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
face23.gif
Ok, I haven''t eaten lunch yet... and THIS post is making me HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emsmilep.gif

If your mom taught you right.... then... you would SHARE your CANDY with ME!!!
face23.gif
Beautiful collection!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks belle, I got that one a long time ago at a jewelry show. It''s a fun ring sis!! Thanks orangevixen and firerock. Nan has the blue sapphire three stone ring on loan right now. She has the same ring size as me!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, K!!! I love the 3 stone antique ring on your middle finger. Can you give more details on that one? Of course, love your ering!! And are those all shared prong eternity bands? Thanks for the eyecandy. It''s dark and rainy here too (I actually love this kind of weather...I''d take it any day over sunshine and heat), so I appreciate the indoor recreation you''ve provided.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HOLY MOLY, Lisa!!!! YUMYUMYUM!!!! I agree w/ Demelza--that antique looking 3 stone is just amazing!!! And those saph 3-stones too! All of them are just
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Demelza and Blueroses. The antique ring belonged to my great grandmother. It''s well over 100 years old. The diamonds are old mine cuts and there are 68 single cuts in the mele. I love this ring and only wear it on special occasions!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m peeking again
30.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Drooling over the 3-stone antique! My Aunt had something similar, but with much smaller stones! Mom loved it so much, we got her similar family ring with a saphire flanked by a diamond on either side! We''re lucky to be April babies and have diamonds as our birthstone!

Could explain a lot about my obsession!?
31.gif

Did you pick out the rings or did your husband surprise you with any? I can''t see my husband ever jewelry shopping for me!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!! I love them all!!!

What a great thing on a rainy day! When will all this rain end??? Should I start building a boat
2.gif
?? hehe

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love the Pink Sapphire ring. You have a beautiful collection, and I for one am a little sad that a fellow PSer held out on us until a rainy day.
31.gif
They are so very pretty. Thank you for sharing. It''s raining here too, and I am going to lose my mind yet. This helps.

Shay

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what is the background for this photo? it looks vaguely familiar
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn the only ring that was a surprise was my ering. The 3 stone sapphire rings I built myself. Rascal I know this rain is driving me batty!!! Shay I just love that pink sapphire ring and worked long and hard to find the perfect shade of pink. That was a labor of love and it was hard finding the oval diamonds for it too. Thanks Madam Bijoux!!!
1.gif

belle, you know that's our favorite prop!!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''ve got great taste girl, i love almost all of them....can i have one of each?
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I know which one you don't love Mara and it was sooo an '80's design. I did get it rhodium plated a while ago and looks a little better. I may take that one appart and design something else, we'll see.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
11.gif
you know me too well. it does look much better in rhodium than im sure it did in YG!! tee hee.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow Kaleigh!!! You have quite a collection!! You were holding out on us!!! Your diamonds are beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
You HAVE been holding out on us, you sneaky girl!!

Gorgeous collection. That''s the clearest pic yet of your Grandma''s incredible ring. Some day I''d love to see a super closeup of it and all its yummy details. And where has that blue sapphire been hiding? Have you had it long? And I LOVE the pink sapph with oval sides...yum, yum, yum, etc.
18.gif

widget

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 3:04:38 PM
Author: firerock
If your mom taught you right.... then... you would SHARE your CANDY with ME!!!

Heehee! You have a lovely collection. Was some of it passed down to you? The three stone round looks vintage lovely!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually I haven''t been holding out Bling and widget. Most of these rings have been posted before. The 3 stone blue sapphire I''ve had for about 5 years now. It''s a cushion cut and is yummy. Taking pics of my grandmom''s ring is soooo hard. Nan and I will have to try taking more pics of it soon. Thanks for your compliments!!!
1.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow, what a beautiful collection!

Thanks for sharing, makes me want to go and buy a piece of jewelry. I think I need a 12 step process!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a rainy day, allright...
7.gif
Thanks for posting.

The blue sapphire calls like a beakon from the photo! Good for you, Nan
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks BeaudryBabe and Ana!!!! Nan loves the blue sapphire so much I may never get that sucker back!!!
11.gif
I loaned it to her on her birthday in September when I visted Angello in the hospital.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
LOVE the sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results