shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Lynn, here''s your matching Michael B lace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I was scouting out Pearlman's Closeout section like i do every day
20.gif
in hopes that my future e-ring will show up
41.gif
and I saw this
30.gif
. Lynn, I thought of you, a gal always needs more than one wedding set
2.gif

regular price: $3750...closeout price $2250

linky

073CO13.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Did you read the description? What a riot!

Item: 073CO1 - A brand new Michael B petite lace ring with a 3/4ct CZ center size 6 1/4 in platinum. The ring is set with .46ct of diamonds. The guy told me she found out it was a CZ not a diamond and broke it off. Thought she would not know the difference. Price: $2,250.00

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, poor girl. I wonder how she found out is was a CZ
23.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
hmmmm, do you think the head could be changed out to fit a larger stone?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 6:02:00 PM
Author: Demelza

Dem,
I hear those gears a''turnin''!
31.gif

Mrs. S - thanks for thinking of me, girlfriend! Goshdarnit, it''s TOO big, though! Thank goodness - I''ve been saved from myself!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
We must have all been looking at that Michael B lace e-ring at the same time! It''s very pretty, and I almost feel sorry for it, given its history.
26.gif

I just love checking Pearlman''s "great deals" - - I noticed that the Damiani platinum man''s wedding band (a la Brad Pitt) is now gone - - I loved looking at that one, but it''s not something my DH would ever wear so ... oh well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s hoping all the guys reading this will learn a VERY important lesson!

(In other words..do not deceive the one you love! Tell her if you can''t afford the diamond and a setting and let her tell you if she wants a diamond in a plain setting or a cz in the dream setting and upgrade later!)

That was too funny!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
So was it the guy or the girl who gave it back? If I had been that girl, I would have taken that sucker, gotten the CZ taken out (and given the the BF), and held it for the future.. Maybe not the next marriage, but I hear a RHR a callin''...
1.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I think its hilarious that Bill Pearlman was so honest in its description. But, the history is kinda sad...but that price is awesome!
36.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Dem -- don''t even TELL me you are thinking about changing your SC tiffany setting!
6.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
HEre''s another hilarious Pearlman description:

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/previously-owned-jewelry/rings/034PO1/0/she-would-not-sign-a-prenup-so-he-brought-the-ring-back.-this-is-a-michael-b-petite-3-sided-pave-wit/

Item: 034PO1 - She would not sign a prenup so he brought the ring back. This is a Michael B Petite 3 sided pave with diamond prongs never worn. The center is a 1.40ct GIA certed VVS2 H Gd Gd. The ring is a size 5 3/4. This will not last long.

LOLOL!!

Carrie

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 6:52:13 PM
Author: pebbles

Dem -- don''t even TELL me you are thinking about changing your SC tiffany setting!
6.gif

Whatever would give you that idea? I''m just asking.....for a friend.

No, seriously, I''m such a sucker for a gorgeous mounting, that when one comes up like that, I just can''t help but wonder, how would my stone look in there?? Bottom line: I do love my SC mounting, especially the head, so just ignore my insane ramblings.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 6:11:25 PM
Author: BrownEyes

I just love checking Pearlman''s ''great deals'' - - I noticed that the Damiani platinum man''s wedding band (a la Brad Pitt) is now gone - - I loved looking at that one, but it''s not something my DH would ever wear so ... oh well.

I was keeping an eye on that men''s band too. It was hubby''s size and I even showed it too him. He said he liked it but for that price he could get a set of new golfclubs
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 7:03:55 PM
Author: february2003bride
HEre's another hilarious Pearlman description:

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/previously-owned-jewelry/rings/034PO1/0/she-would-not-sign-a-prenup-so-he-brought-the-ring-back.-this-is-a-michael-b-petite-3-sided-pave-wit/

Item: 034PO1 - She would not sign a prenup so he brought the ring back. This is a Michael B Petite 3 sided pave with diamond prongs never worn. The center is a 1.40ct GIA certed VVS2 H Gd Gd. The ring is a size 5 3/4. This will not last long.

LOLOL!!

Carrie
I am loving these write ups, too funny.
3.gif
Gorgeous ring though, love it!!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that one to Kaleigh. He''s got several stunning pieces right now that i''d seriously consider if they were remotely close to my size
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results