shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a wedding band/ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been wearing my pear D SI1 1.08 ering for 10 years without a wedding band. I''ve finally decided its time to look
married ;-) My pear is in a very typical setting with a baguette on each side (15 pts each). Its sort of a high setting like
a cathedral. (I''m hoping to post pictures below). I dont want the matching wedding band because there really isnt
much bling in a baguette. I want more BLING!!! Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding band that
will go with my ering (but doesnt have to match)?

Pictures or links would be great! Thanks

anntop333.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the side view (cathedral like)...

annside333.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love your pear! Beautiful!
What about a shared prong, like the memoire purity band? Here's a photo brightstone posted:

bospics%20Memalone.JPG

Or an alternating round & baguette band, to give some sparkle but echo the baguettes?

Or this one - something about the EW Marquis - I think they'd look cool with your pear! http://pompeii3.com/site/index.php?p=eternitybands&pp=detail&id=809

getProductImage.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I echo what gekodana posted (the memoire) - have you tried a bunch of bands on yet?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I would go with a shared prong eternity band with RBs. That will give you lots of bling for your buck.

I would just make sure it is the right size (width) so that it looks like a really sparkly match to your awesome ering.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I really like the look of a plain band with a baguette setting... but since you want BLING I think that gecko''s suggestion of east-west marquises is BRILLIANT! That would look beautiful with your ring!

You can or course never go wrong with a classic shared-prong eternity band.

What have you tried on with your ring? You will likely find that what you like in pictures is in no way the same as what you like in person. You really need to try stuff on for yourself!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the EW marquise that geckodani posted. The Memoire band is also beautiful, but I would worry that it might cut into the metal of your e-ring...then again, so does the marquise band...but you can get a spacer band. You would be better off to try some things on!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the feedback...most of what I have tried on doesnt sit very well with my ering. What I have tried on and
liked is a 5 stone shared prong ring. Usually gives off lots of bling! But I''m not set on that if I can find something else
that will suit the bill.

That EW marquis ring is pretty and it looks like it would sit with my ering because of the natural indention between
the stones. I''m not a big marquis fan but this is certainly different then a solitare. Do you have a link for that ring
so I can investigate further Gecko?

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Love the EW marquise... as a matter of fact... i love it so much I might have to save this page! :)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I''m with the EW marquise suggestion, I think it would really compliment your ring!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
since you have baguettes on the side of your diamond, how about east/west set baguettes like this???

lisa-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results