shape
carat
color
clarity

help! Insignia Six-Prong Solitaire hearts on fire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs in CA

Rough_Rock

I'm doing a little research for my brother whose sweetheart has suggested that she very much likes the Insignia Six-Prong Solitaire hearts on fire setting. : http://www.heartsonfire.com/#/us/en-us/diamond-collection/view-details.php?item_id=3616&item_name=Insignia%20Six-Prong%20Solitaire&style_name=Insign6R&celebration_id=1&celebration_name=Wedding&subcelebration_id=1&subcelebration_name=Engagement%20Rings&celebration=1

He already has the stone that he will be setting for her though, and he understands that this setting cannot be purchased on it's own, without the center stone sooo... he has enlisted my help to find another setting that is similar.

To my eye, this looks very similar to Mark Morrell's beautiful Flame setting. Are there any others out there that I should guide him to?

Any ideas?

Thanks all!

Mrs (a long time lurker and huge fan of all you pscopers!)

Edited to add the URL

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mrs! I couldn''t see the setting from your link so I''ve copied here for you:

IMHO I think MM''s Flame is infinitely nicer!

I also have read of some people buying the HOF without the stone. Each jeweler varies in whether they do it or not I *think*. Maybe they could call around a few..

HOF_insignia.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a good eye...the Flame would be very close and is actually prettier, in my opinion. Also, the Flame is handmade and this ring may or may not be.

Mrs in CA

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ladies! I''ll let him know your thoughts
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results