shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding Halo Setting, Emerald Cut Center Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skierchic30

Rough_Rock
HELP! I am looking for a setting and having a really hard time finding my "dream" one. This is my last attempt before I start looking at custom settings. I am newer to the ring hunting, so excuse my lack of knowledge and exact terms. ANY help or direction is greatly appreciated.

My dream ring is a pave/shared prong 3/4 eternity band that is VERY dainty. I want a halo setting with the Emerald (approx 1 carat) cut diamond slightly elevated above the halo. I want to be able to wear a straight (not curved) wedding band with it. Have you seen this somewhere that I haven''t?

Thank you very much for any help you can provide me!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i have a beverly k setting that my beloved EC sits in. here''s the thread

there are more pictures of it floating around too....

anyways, the halo is raised enough that i an wear the wedding band i picked out under it with no problem. i love it! the shank is very thin and dainty and sparkles like crazy
1.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I looked for MONTHS for a setting exactly like you are looking for, and only found one. It''s pricey, but it''s a good vendor and it is certainly worth looking at: James Allen meno ec.

If you can go custom you may as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results