shape
carat
color
clarity

Heirloom OEC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Wanted to share my new ring. Center stone has been in my husband''s family for over 100 years. It is a .99 (originally was 1.00 but has several chips from normal wear over the years). Color is J, clarity SI1 (appraisal says chips affect clarity grade slightly). Side stones .25 marquise shape, VS1 - VS2, Color G-H. Had the ring made to match my mother''s wedding band which she designed and had made in the diamond district over 60 years ago. Will try to attach picture of wedding band.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, noobie. Hope it worked this time.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning set!!
30.gif
And how great that that diamond has been in your family for so long!

But I''ve gotta say - what mainly blew me away was your mother''s wedding ring design, it''s GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...I LOVE it!!!! The marquise really set it off and make the center stone stand out! I''m such a sucker for OECs too...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, gorgeous, gorgeous heirloom ring...I just love it.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! That heirloom stone is a beauty and I simply love the marquise sidestones in the engagement ring. I adore the bands that go with it. I have one similar in design, I love it so much!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone. I have such fond memories of my mom wearing the wedding band. I love having it knowing that it is such a reflection of her personality. It makes me happy and makes me miss her just a little bit less. I also really like that the set combines both of our family histories.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely heirloom, hopefully it will stay in the family for another 100 years.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are so cool. Love the unique bands and how well they match the e-ring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi;

mm good! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is absolutely beautiful! I love the marquise sidestones and that center stone is amazing.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a gorgeous set and I love that it has such sentimental value for you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous set, and love that it has such sentimental value to you. I adore OEC''s and wear a ring that was given to me by my grandmother that was my great grandmothers ering. I treasure it as I am sure you treasure this. Thanks for sharing this with us!!!! Just spectacular!!!
30.gif
30.gif

More pics please.....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. I love the sentimental value that it has to you. Simply beautiful.

Linda

reader

Brilliant_Rock
That is a diamond of childhood dreams...what diamonds looked like in old Hollywood films...

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
One of the wedding band. Pictures courtesy of Martin Fuller.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. I love it.

shay

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi BizouMom ~
emrose.gif

I love OEC''s!
emlips.gif
emlove.gif
emlips.gif

Your ring set is very beautiful and speical!
face23.gif

Thank you for sharing
emphoto.gif
''s!

Yummers!
18.gif

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I see that your ring too is a RB with marquise sides! I''d never seen another one before, and I love it! Of course, I''m biaised, but I love your setting too.
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know how I missed this, but that ring is just gorgeous and I love the unique wedding band as well!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the set... the bands are so unique!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
You have a beautiful set! I love marquise as side stones, they compliment the center stone very well.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m a sentimental guy...it''s great to use a diamond that''s been in the family for so long.

Your rings are beautiful.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely rings.
That OEC is just beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results