shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT GOG AVC Meets Leon Mege! My ring is here!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone. I received my AVC with a Leon Mege on Friday. I quickly insured it and wore it to work over the weekend. I am a trauma nurse so it was dirty after two 12 hour shifts. I did a quick photo shoot with it. The quality of Leon''s work it really just AWESOME. It is not like other rings I have looked at. The AVC diamond is so beautiful and sparkly and lively and I missed it so much and and and and and agggh. I am very, very happy about having this in my possession.

THANK YOU GOOD OLD GOLD for making such a beautiful cut and being professional and loving what you do!

THANK YOU Leon for being so damn talented and so nice to us and for making me an heirloom!

AVC 1.23
color M

The side stones are upside down french cut.

438.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is not perfectly clean it is vvs so the schmutz is just dirt on the pavillion

443.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Are you sick of pictures yet?

466.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Plus you are getting to see some of my antique marble collection!

456.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Only like two more photo''s I am a geek with props. This is a vintage halloween decoration.

461.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
And I believe this is the last one. Hope you like em, I know I do, and thanks for looking.

468.jpeg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
me too. Sometimes I look at it and it''s like the diamond is just sitting there on my hand shooting out sparks....

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous treenbean
30.gif
36.gif
i hope this moves over to the new site!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I just adore M''s and N''s. Looks like you can''t see much of the body color unless you catch it just right.
30.gif

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color. When it was un-set you could see the color better. The lighting at work makes it look bright white but I wanted the character that a less highly colored stone has. I really do love it. Thanks for all the nice comments.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 2:41:29 PM
Author: Treenbean
I wanted the character that a less highly colored stone has. I really do love it.

I totally agree! I was trying to explain to my mom why I wanted to trade in my diamond for a lower color.
18.gif

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
This diamond has many moods. The most awesome thing about it is the crown! I can''t stop looking at the crown facets and how high the crown is. Leon set it as low as possible but it is still so eye catching. I guess I''m just in love or lust with my ring right now....
30.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful! So delicate!

Ooooh I would be worried wearing the ring in the ER!
32.gif
But I suppose that is what gloves are for, right? Among other things...
4.gif
Wear that puppy every day and enjoy it!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Treenbean, that is lovely! What a great cut and the setting is perfect for that stone! (I like the props too)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2010 2:08:25 PM
Author: Treenbean
The ring is not perfectly clean it is vvs so the schmutz is just dirt on the pavillion
Never mind if it''s not perfectly clean. It''s gorgeous!! That stone is still so clear, schmutz or no schmutz. (Hee-hee,
that''s one of my words).

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love it! It''s cool that you used upside down french cuts... Not the average design and I love that!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS RING! YOWZA!!!

A couple of questions, please?

What are "upside down french cuts"???! I have NO idea????!
What is the width of the shank, do you know?
And what is the ring size?

THANK YOU!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!! GORGEOUS!!! Be careful when wearing it at work though!!! CONGRATS!!!!
1.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful ring. The stone glows. I know what you mean about being in love with your ring. I got mine after 25 years. I got to choose the diamond and then designed the setting. I get immense satisfaction just looking at it on my hand every day, and every time I see it. I wear mine all the time and even though you are in the ER, wear it and love it. That is why they make latex gloves.

What is the upside down French cut?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results