shape
carat
color
clarity

Fridays the day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TT

Rough_Rock
So I picked up the ring today - a simple Cartier 1895 round solitaire. I hope she loves it!
It''s a 2.36 carat F/VVS1, ideal cut, symmetry, polish, no fluorescence...it sure does look purdy! Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera has been acting funny since I dropped it (shocking!).

DSC00306small2.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That ring is beeautiful! I''m sure she will love it! I''m not normally a solitaire girl but that is one gorgeous ring!!! Can''t wait for the hand pics! And good luck with the proposal!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure she''ll be thrilled, what a gorgeous ring.
30.gif
I adore that setting, it''s a killer stone. Please come back with hand pics, we just love those. Good luck on Friday!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so pretty,,,good luck on Friday, I am sure that she will love it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 10:59:51 PM
Author:TT
So I picked up the ring today - a simple Cartier 1895 round solitaire. I hope she loves it!

It''s a 2.36 carat F/VVS1, ideal cut, symmetry, polish, no fluorescence...it sure does look purdy! Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera has been acting funny since I dropped it (shocking!).

Oh my goodness!! My dream ring! Just sheer perfection...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Good luck with the proposal (like you''ll need it!) and please come back with more pics.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, she will love it! It is so elegant and beautiful!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Good luck :) she will swoon for sure :)

Beautiful ring, I love the simplicity and elegance :)
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
You better bring some smelling salts with you because she is going to faint when she sees what a drop dead gorgeous solitaire and stone you picked out for her!!! Lucky, lucky girl! Love it! Congratulations in advance and post those hand shots, pleeeease.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Are you kidding me? OMG, that ring is STUNNING!!!! She is going to love it!!!! Good luck with your proposal!!!
36.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That is a one in a million heirloom ring. You just cannot get any better or more elegant than Cartier. And having that name inside the shank makes all the difference in terms of value later on down the road too. I LOVE the way it is set. Cartier really sets a standard that others aspire to, no? PLEASE post lots of hand shots after you propose. She is going to die of shock when she sees that beautiful ring. Congratulations!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning! Just sheer perfection, she will love it! Can''t wait for handshots!!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant and stunning.

Hand pics please later

35.gif

d2b

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
I just love it. She''ll be thrilled!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What''s not to love? She will absolutely ADORE this ring - it is beautiful!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! So elegant - I''m sure she''ll love it! Good luck with the proposal! :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! Simple, elegant and yet killer! at the same time.

Good luck with the proposal on Friday. We''ll see you back again for the hand pics!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 8:30:53 AM
Author: trillionaire
now THAT is an heirloom in the making! good gawd!

I''ll say! It reminds me of the ring in the remake of Miracle on 34th Street. Remember when he proposed holding that 2+ carat EC in the red Cartier box?! Incredible! "Friday''s the day", but today is only Wednesday and I suspect we will have to wait the weekend to see those hand shots. Drool. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Goodness, she will be stunned! The ring is simplicity at it''s absolutel best. Good luck on the proposal and please come back with lots more pics!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results