carat
color
clarity

French cut diamond tennis or line bracelet

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I. Just. Could. Not. Resist.

Platinum, early Art Deco setting, 2.5mm thick, containing approximately 8 carats of french-cut diamond.

I swooned.

WARNING: following contains many repetitive pics, because I am like a Skinner rat when it comes to photographing this thing. I just keep hitting the button. Hit the button, hit the button, hit the button ... bling!

ps15.jpg

ps14.jpg

ps13.jpg

_18852.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really love this with my french-cut Hamilton watch: the stones are the same cut, and almost exactly the same size. I'm almost tempted to have the bracelet altered to be the watch bracelet, but I think I'd miss the versatility of being able to wear both separately. But you gotta admit ... it'd look cool!

_18853.jpg

_18854.jpg

_18855.jpg

_18856.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That said, it looks pretty cool on its own, too - I feel like the size is perfect for a diamond bracelet, at least for me. I have ruby and sapphire line bracelets that are technically bigger ... but somehow they don't feel as blingy, if you know what I mean (and one of them is fire engine red, for goodness sakes!). But at the same time, delicacy aside, there's no way to wear this and not feel a little bit fancy. Best of both worlds!

_18857.jpg

_18858.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of your FC goodies! Keep the pics coming! :cheeky:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I mean, that's not to say that if I were to get a shot at either the 20 or 30 carat Tiffany beauty at Macklowe Gallery (pics taken by the lovely k_darling), or at this AMAZEBALLS bracelet from Stephen Russell - I don't even remember the carat weight, call it equivalent to the value of a Circe-kidney - I sincerely doubt I'd say "no." YUM.

macklowe_gallery.jpg

stephen_russell.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
mom2boys|1401809915|3685577 said:
Love all of your FC goodies! Keep the pics coming! :cheeky:

Thanks, M2B! I'm out of good shots (but since the sun is shining ... :naughty: ), but figured I'd end this session with the purty eye-candy above. Oh, for the money tower of Scrooge McDuck ....

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Exquisite! I love the size, it's so elegant! Very un-PSer of me, but I like that bracelet more than the the larger ones in your other pics!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Stunning!! :appl:
FABULOUS ensemble.. and I :love: love the way the bracelet looks with the watch!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and so wearable! For pete's sake I need to shop or at least peruse where you do. :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing. And that jumbo Tiffany one-- absolutely perfect! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh Circe - well done! Magnificent!!

Next time your snapping away, it sure would be dreamy to see this with your ruby bracelet. What a knockout they must be together!

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful bracelet and find Circe! Where did you find this one!? I love it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
AH I love that it matches your watch so perfectly. What a fantastic bracelet!!!! Blingy yet somehow subdued.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find, thanks for sharing! :love:

DK :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!! that's AWESOME! It seems so versatile too, as though it would work w whatever watch you had on, or stackable with other bracelets too. Fabulous find and good call, snapping that up!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That IS awesome, it looks fantastic as either on it's own or as the watch band!!!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! We definitely need more pics - with the ruby and sapphire bracelets, and macro shots, and and and MOAR. I am so impressed always by your ability to find such beautiful pieces!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
8 carats of FCs. *thud* I can't say I'm not a little jelly. I would only combine the bracelet with the watch if the bracelet is the right length, too loose and the watch may spin, I would think. It looks stunning especially by itself and with your Art Deco ring! :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning piece!!! It looks fabulous by itself and with your watch. You always fond the best fabulous vintage pieces and I love how you combine them :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great find. I can see why you couldn't pass it up! It looks perfect on your wrist with your other gorgeous bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the jealous list. ;( This is exactly what I would love to have! :love: :love: :love:

I am glad you have such treasures, though, Circe, because I know they are owned by someone that delights in wearing such special pieces!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That was the piece you were missing. Fancy as it is, for you, it's also perfect day jewelry. Great find! Save up gor that big FC GORGEOUS MONSTER.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing Circe. I would love to go shopping with you! How on earth do you find all these beautiful pieces? You are amazing. :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I just love your collection... especially all things involving french cuts. :)

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, congrats :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results