shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY...The Infamous Tacori Rings of Ms. PunchNPie75

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies and gentlemen...I finally got my own digital camera and am trying to figure out how to upload pics here in a proper size. So lets see if this works.

This is the INFAMOUS Tacori ring set of PunchNPie75. To recap, the rings were made too small and the wedding band got stuck on my finger, and were cut off in the ER. Band was fixed, but looked bad. Rings were remade...in the wrong size. Sent back, remade again, and looked bad! Now remade, and finally look ok and are wearable. Problem is now, I''ve lost some weight so they are slightly loose!

My set is a combination of the Tacori rosebud and the Tacori Platinum and Diamonds I. I love the three stone look of the rosebud but the thickness of the Plat/Dia I set. So they combined them.

The e-ring stats:
Center stone purchased from local jeweler:
1.52 carat round brilliant GIA certed
H color
SI1 clarity
Depth: 61.6%
Table: 57%
Girdle: Medium, faceted
Culet: None
Polish: VG
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluor: None
Crown: 34.6
Pavilion: 41 ( I know, not a PS fave but its veddy veddy sparklie)

Side stones: Each .33 carat, G VS2 (standard rosebud are like .10 each)
TCW of pave is .8 carat

Wedding band:
1 carat G VS2 pave

Both rings size 6, I wear a 5.75

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

tacori 001.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
you can see the SI1 inclusion in this one, but its difficult to see in real life from the side unless you look hard

tacori 013.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have certainly had your share of trials and tribulations with your rings, but the end result is fabulous! I love Tacori designs and your set is simply stunning!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
slightly loose is good!
21.gif
your set is so very beautiful pnp, i can see why you wanted to stick with them. very nice.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay
36.gif
36.gif
Your set looks fabulous and great job with the pics. What an ordeal you went though. It looks as though it was well worth the wait. I love your center stone too. Congrats on your set.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, PNP. The pics are great so glad to see your rings again. They are fabu!!!!
30.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! JUst gorgeous!!! THe Rosebud was one of my original ring loves....soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing pics!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG It''s beautiful!!! I''m so sorry to hear about your ordeal with these rings...but GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT! I love the sparkliness of it...just lovely.
26.gif

Congrats on losing weight. I''m jealous!

Stephanie

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Wow thanks everyone! You were all very supportive and encouraging with advice through the whole ordeal!

Jelly my weight loss secret was easy...wedding stress! LOL I have about 15-20 more I would like to lose so I know for sure my rings are probably someday going to need the sizing balls inserted.

35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow you are great with the camera, nice work! And your rings are lovely, congrats on finally getting them home.
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
They look spectacular
1.gif
I am so glad it finally worked out with those rings
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! LOVE the side view and how the stones look suspended!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Your set is fabulous :) I love the matching band. You must be sooooooo happy..

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, perfection! I love both styles and together they make a great combination. Thanks for sharing, they were so worth the wait!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
ASOLUTELY Gorgeous
30.gif
!!! I LOVE your set....it is exactly my style of ring!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow great pics!!! And your ring is goregous!!!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
FINALLY!!! Be sure to add it to the Tacori thread. They are beautiful!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOOOVE your set!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The bead setting and milgrain are awesomely done! Please take care of them and wear them well!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are absolutely beautiful!
30.gif

I love the side views...from the scroll work on the bands to the exposed view of the diamonds. If I had that set, I''d just drive around in my car for hours and hours admiring the view of my hand on the steering wheel.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results