shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally sharing pix of rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have 4 e-ring type rings and 3 bands that I switch around daily. I''ve never really posted pictures, but I finally found some time last night to play around. The photography still has much to be desired, but I''ll share anyway. I tried to pick the clearest pix to post.

allringcollage.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This princess is 1.25 E color VS2 and is my REAL e-ring from hubby.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
How FUN!!! Quite a collection to choose from too ... would make me leap out of bed in the a.m. ...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
those look great.
I love that princess.

Give more info on the others.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a 1.12ct rb (H/VVS2) from mom in a plain plat. solitaire with SP anniversary ring.

SmallandSP.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of my e-ring with my birthday band (princess and tiny rounds barset)

Eandbirth.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
1.53 rb G-VS1 in a Ritani setting. The Ritani has .60 of rounds bead set down the shank

Rit1.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
For major bling, I wear my Ritani with my SP band (7 stones, .10 ct each)

RitandSP.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my fakey McFakerton, but in a custom platinum setting. 8mm centerstone, 5 mm sidestones. All "G" color

VG1.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I love the RB you posted with the eternity band. They're really beautiful together!
30.gif

Edited to clarify which ring I was talking about (because you posted SO many beautiful ones!): 1.12ct rb (H/VVS2) in a plain plat. solitaire with SP anniversary ring.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Fakey again, but on the hand. I rarely wear a band with it. If I do, it''s the 2mm plain platinum band.

VG2.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Your princess cut ring is absolutely BEE-U-TI-FUL! I have a princess cut e-ring also and I love being square in a world full of rounds!
emwink.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the 1.12 solitaire by itself. I get lots of compliments on it, but the cut is pretty terrible. I remember my mom e-mailing me the stats. and it was shallow, around 59% with a 65% table! That''s why it looks big for it''s size.

suchSmall1.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... jaysonsmom, you have been holding out on us!
3.gif
That''s a really nice collection though. I really want a plain solitaire to pair with an eternity band someday (in addition to 10 other things you know hehe) ... such a classy look!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 5:32:34 PM
Author: FD21Bride
Your princess cut ring is absolutely BEE-U-TI-FUL! I have a princess cut e-ring also and I love being square in a world full of rounds!
emwink.gif

Thank you!!! I''m really torn about getting a 2-2.5 ct H&A round upgrade.....because I really have too many round cuts already. I wouldn''t mind a nice H&A MODERN CUSHION because it''s different. The only problem is that I''d need to get at least a 3 ct for the visual size I want
7.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Jasonsmom! They are all beautiful!

Just curious, but what size ring do you wear?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have to tell you guys a funny story....about a grown woman bawling.

My mom told me that she would give me one of her diamonds when I got married, so that''s why I chose my princess cut, because I knew I''d get a round from her. So....she told me that she was going to give me the bigger one (1.53 ct), but she had to bring it over from Taiwan herself (this was in 2004). So, I got myself all worked up, and went shopping for my Ritani setting. Spent $3000 on that setting, and when my parents landed in CA, I found out that my dad told her to give me the smaller diamond (1.12ct). I was about to have a baby so I was so emotional I burst out crying for 3 whole days! I even showed them the setting I got. My mom felt so bad for not telling me that my dad changed his mind in advance....that she said she''d try to sneak over her 1.53 ct the next time she visited.

In the mean time, I was so upset over my $3000 setting, with a yucky CZ that came with the setting, that I decided to get a high-end sim. So I ordered a high-end Fakey online, and set that into my Ritani setting...Most people couldn''t tell, but I could, and I would still get teary when looking at my fakey in the ritani. Finally, in April of this year, my mom and dad flew over, and she really snuck her ring over and gave it to me. We went to the Mall together, and had a Maul jeweler switch her diamond into my Ritani, and set my high-end Sim in her setting. My dad still doesn''t know!

My mom would give me all her jewels if she could because she is afraid to wear diamonds in Taiwan, most people don''t wear them. Don''t feel bad for her though, she still has a ton of yummy jewelry in safety deposit boxes.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring, and plain w-band size is 5.5. Some of these rings are a 5.75 because I was either pregnant or just had a baby when I got them....I need to get them sized smaller

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 5:51:34 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
I have to tell you guys a funny story....about a grown woman bawling.

My mom told me that she would give me one of her diamonds when I got married, so that''s why I chose my princess cut, because I knew I''d get a round from her. So....she told me that she was going to give me the bigger one (1.53 ct), but she had to bring it over from Taiwan herself (this was in 2004). So, I got myself all worked up, and went shopping for my Ritani setting. Spent $3000 on that setting, and when my parents landed in CA, I found out that my dad told her to give me the smaller diamond (1.12ct). I was about to have a baby so I was so emotional I burst out crying for 3 whole days! I even showed them the setting I got. My mom felt so bad for not telling me that my dad changed his mind in advance....that she said she''d try to sneak over her 1.53 ct the next time she visited.

In the mean time, I was so upset over my $3000 setting, with a yucky CZ that came with the setting, that I decided to get a high-end sim. So I ordered a high-end Fakey online, and set that into my Ritani setting...Most people couldn''t tell, but I could, and I would still get teary when looking at my fakey in the ritani. Finally, in April of this year, my mom and dad flew over, and she really snuck her ring over and gave it to me. We went to the Mall together, and had a Maul jeweler switch her diamond into my Ritani, and set my high-end Sim in her setting. My dad still doesn''t know!

My mom would give me all her jewels if she could because she is afraid to wear diamonds in Taiwan, most people don''t wear them. Don''t feel bad for her though, she still has a ton of yummy jewelry in safety deposit boxes.
ROFL AND LMAO.
36.gif
Bravo, Mom. I love the pics of your beautiful babies. You have indeed been holding out on us. Thank you for sharing.

shay

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing. The story with your mom is so cute. I know my mom is like that too and she would probably do the same for me except she has no diamonds to enjoy, so I got her a 1ctw 3 stone ring for their 25th wedding anniversary last month. I have those pics in my digi cam but too lazy to upload them to the cpu.

So I thank you for taking the time out to upload and share with us. I know how hard it is with little kids running around and not letting you stay at the cpu for more than 10 mins.
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jaysonsmom, your collection is gorgeous!!! The story about your mom is sooo sweet!!! Keep the pics coming!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 6:55:50 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Jaysonsmom, your collection is gorgeous!!! The story about your mom is sooo sweet!!! Keep the pics coming!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Alright, last pic, I really wanted this one to be clearer, but it''s kinda funny because I don''t think anyone''s ever posted a "fist" shot. Maybe I can become famous for the fist shot, like MaryAlaina who is famous for her full hand bling shots.

onetwothreefour.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your collection, and the story about your mom. My mom is very similar--she got me a key to her safety deposit box so I can wear her jewelry (my dad doesn''t want my mom to pass it on to me until I''m older (which probably means waiting until I''m 60 or something because I''m his "little" girl)). But back to your collection, how lucky are you to wake up everyday with the choice of which ring(s) to wear?!?! I''m green with envy!
21.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow jasonsmom, You have quite the collection. Thanks for sharing it with us. I loved your story about your mom!!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Notice how my rings are all in the "middle of the road" size-range? I think that''s why they are so e-ring like. I wish they were different....I''d love to have a small tension set, around .30ct or a HUGE honker, around 2.5-3ct ultra bling pave. To be honest, I switch rings all the time, but most people don''t even notice because they are so "normal".

I sound like such a brat....first I tell you guys how I coerced the bigger diamond from my mom with tears, then I say that they are all too similar in size. I honestly feel blessed that I have options every day though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results