shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! My future wife's engagement ring is done

Sidius

Rough_Rock
I just received pictures from Whiteflash, of the ring that I had made to propose to my future wife!! It's been a long process of learning and researching about diamonds, designs, ideas, etc. Thanks to all you kind folks, I was able to learn about the different diamond qualities and the difference between ordering online vs buying in-store in terms of value.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Brittany @ Whiteflash. She answered a barrage of emails from me between August and January (when I finally decided on a stone and a design). She made me feel at ease about buying from Whiteflash and made the process of picking out styles and stones, very easy!

Here it is!!

1.26ct H/VS1 RB stone
Verragio Insignia-7060 ring made in 18k yellow gold

verragio-insignia-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18k-yellow-gold-for-whiteflash_37182_trio_1.jpg

verragio-insignia-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18k-yellow-gold-for-whiteflash_37182_f.jpg

verragio-insignia-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18k-yellow-gold-for-whiteflash_37182_g3.jpg

verragio-insignia-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18k-yellow-gold-for-whiteflash_37182_g.jpg

verragio-insignia-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18k-yellow-gold-for-whiteflash_37182_g2.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this Verragio setting, the profile is gorgeous! I am sure she will be thrilled! Come back with hand photos. :appl:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That gorgeous diamond is floating on a sea of golden sparkly-ness! It's perfect! Can't wait to see it on her hand! Congratulations.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! She's a lucky lady! Please come back after the proposal with hand shots!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and so will she! SO glad you went with YG. I hope to continue to see more of it making a come back. It's so lush! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful!!! :love: You really did a great job! :appl: :appl: :appl:

(We tell everyone to get insurance immediately, but it is especially important when a stone is set high like that. It will be more vulnerable to getting hit on things. But that is why we have insurance so we don't have to worry!)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! Stunning!

Sidius

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1395284910|3637699 said:

(We tell everyone to get insurance immediately, but it is especially important when a stone is set high like that. It will be more vulnerable to getting hit on things. But that is why we have insurance so we don't have to worry!)

Thank you for the advice and don't worry, I plan to get it insured! I live in Canada (BC) so I'm not sure what insurance for something like this costs up here. Hopefully the premiums aren't too insane lol

Sidius

Rough_Rock
For those that are curious... the diamond stats are the following based on the AGS cert.

Expert Selection (missed ACA status by one star length %)
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Carat: 1.26
Cute Grade: AGS Ideal 0
Light/Polish/Symmetry: All AGS 0
Table: 55.5%
Crown: 34.9
Pavillion: 40.9
Depth: 61.7
HCA score: 1.8

kay1

Shiny_Rock
I got to say, although personally I don't like gold settings much, that really is nice, VERY NICE!

I love how the diamond just floats in mid air a bit like a cross between a prong setting and a tension setting.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely stunning!!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: You did a great job, that's a beautiful ring!! Please come back with handshots, I'm very excited for you!!! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! You choose a gorgeous diamond and I love the YG :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
very different setting she will be the talk of the town and the diamond is gorgeous floating

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She will love it I am sure. .It's very unique..

:love: :love:

Sidius

Rough_Rock
Thanks Everyone!!!!

It's been a long process, picking out a setting. She told me that she wanted something dainty and feminine but also wanted it to be unique and she like's a higher set diamond.. I think it's perfect too!! WhiteFlash definitely came through for me :D

Edit: Oh and she was very clear about the fact that she prefers YG lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats :wavey:
It's such a unique and feminine design. Lovely :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Congrats!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1395284910|3637699 said:

+1 Beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results