shape
carat
color
clarity

Exited and engaged! Pics of my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I’m exited to post my engagement ring! As I have mentioned, I am new to this website and I actually began to visit Pricescope after receiving my ring. He proposed to me at a restaurant/night club on my Birthday this summer. He got up on stage, in front of about 300 people (40 of whom were my friends and relatives), to make a toast. I actually thought he was making a toast. On stage, he told me that he has a present for me, but that he forgot it at home, meanwhile there is a gift bag sitting on the floor right next to him. Clueless as I was, I though he was going to give me his parents present instead. People sitting actually started screaming “Marry him!” I was so embarrassed, because I was convinced that this was not the case and they audience was going to be disappointed when he reveals his parents present. There were these earrings that I wanted, so when he took out a box, which was slightly rectangular, I though it was the earrings. At this point, the though of the possibility of him proposing still did not enter my mind. Then he unwraps and opens the box and there was another very small red box inside. That is when the though entered my mind, but I pushed it away rather quickly. He than got down on his knew and with a crack in his voice asked, holding the microphone, “will you marry me?” I was in such a shock that the MC had to ask me what my answer was, twice. So my first two things out of my mouth where “Yes” and everything following that was “Its so BIG!”

I found out later that he spent 6 months looking for my stone and that the week before he proposed, the day he bought the ring, he came to my parents house to ask for their blessing.

Here are the specs on my diamond:

GIA Certificate

1.97ct (but it actually faces up larger than most 2.00ct) Square Modified Brilliant
Color: D
Clarity: VVS2
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Florescence: None
Measurements: 7.14 x 6.93 x 4.79 mm
Table: 76%
Depth: 69.1%
Girdle: Slightly thick to very thick

36.gif

HoldingRing.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful story!!!!
30.gif

And your ring!!
23.gif
It''s gorgeous, classic, PERFECT!

Congratulations, Kaleidoscopic!

widget

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great story!

Congratulations! Your ring is a classic! Just gorgeous!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s just lovely.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
(and, as you said, BIG!) And your proposal story is so sweet!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow is right, that ring is just gorgeous!! I loved your proposal story. Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!! You have my dream ring.............it is so gorgeous and classic. I''m soooooo envious!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I love the ring. Its so white and dainty.
37.gif

I find my self staring at it constantly throughout the day. I remeber having to go to an exam after I got engaged. I put my hand below the desk so that I do not get distracted.
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring! I love the setting with the baguettes.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And with a D, VVS, you''ll never have to worry about it "facing up white" or being "eye clean!"
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Kaleidoscopic! One of the prettiest Princesses I have ever seen! BTW I love your nail polish, have been looking everywhere for that shade
emsmilep.gif
Please let me know the brand and colour, it looks great on you and with the ring of course
11.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!
30.gif
It''s such a beautiful ring!! Dang, he did good!!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
WOW that is some ring... and what a fun proposal!
I am a bit of a newbie... but your princess briliant, is that going to sparkle and shine more than a regular princess cut?

hilbake

Rough_Rock
I love the sparkle in that last pic! It''s beautiful, congratulations!
30.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:27:40 AM
Author: Lorelei
Congrats Kaleidoscopic! One of the prettiest Princesses I have ever seen! BTW I love your nail polish, have been looking everywhere for that shade
emsmilep.gif
Please let me know the brand and colour, it looks great on you and with the ring of course
11.gif

Thank you so much for your replies. The color of the nailpolish is "Ballerina" from Chanel. Its a great shade. Perfect with my ring
18.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! What a wonderful proposal story!!! And your ring is just gorgeous and HUGE!!! So white and sparkly, it looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulations!!!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:34:21 AM
Author: beanie
WOW that is some ring... and what a fun proposal!

I am a bit of a newbie... but your princess briliant, is that going to sparkle and shine more than a regular princess cut?

I don''t think a pricess brillian will necessaily sparkle more than a regular princess. It really depends on the cut. The idea though is that princess brilliant is cut for more sparkle.

I don''t have any brlliantscope report so I''m not exactly sure how it compares. But I wen into De Beers diamonds and other jewlery stores on 5th Avenue and I have to say, I compared my ring to the others and my ring compared if not in some case outsparkled the other rings. It was bigger than almost every 2 ct princess. And he didn''t have to pay the $70,000 marked up price for it. He He!!!
3.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleidoscope, your ring is absolutely beautiful and looks so icy white and crisp. I''m really happy for you. Your boyfriend did you proud with a proposal to remember, which you''ll never forget. Enjoy the excitement you''re feeling, it''s a great time in your life. CONGRATULATIONS!

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
That is the most classic Gorgeous princess stone I have ever seen! Beautiful stone. beutiful hands!!!!!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is beautiful! Looks huge! I love it!
Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The proposal story was sooo cute!!! I love that he was able to get up in front of 300 people and ask you to marry him! How sweet!! And your ring is stunning (one of my faves)!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what I like more your proposal story or your ring! Its stunning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results