shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds replicas- Anya, Lauren, Bianca & Tessa

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Decisions, decisions! I was so set on a setting from WF, decided to order the replicas from Eternity Diamonds and now I'm completely torn!

Some of these have been posted before, but I took photos anyway. Please help me decide! It's for a .80 carat round, finger size 6.5.

First up...the Bianca!

biancaishawt1.jpg

biancaishawt2.jpg

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Hi Feb--I had a feeling you might be posting about Eternity Diamonds soon since you mentioned it in my thread :naughty:

Since you said it was a .8 stone than the samples should look exactly like what you will get once you reset. I personally went for the Anya because it had "less metal" around the diamond and I wanted more focus on the stone. I feel like with the Lauren there was too much metal and my DH also did not like how it took away from the classic look for the RB. (I'm assuming your center is an RB as well?). I think the Biana is lovely and if I had to choose, it would be Anya then Bianca just because it's a cleaner look overall and I'm not big into having too much around the center. Also, since my setting is a hybrid of the Anya, it does sparkle like mad because it's all diamonds :love: I have had comments on how alot of halos usually detract from the center but the setting I have does not, it just adds sparkle and makes the viewer focus more on the center. Just my two cents. HTH!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Feb, is this for a RHR or an e-ring? I LOVE the Lauren! It is hands down my favorite!!!! ALso, what sized stones are in the samples? 1 carat?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for Anya. I like that there is no airline between the stone and the halo.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anya is also my favorite!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Tessa, but then I'm biased because I have that sample too.

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
lizzyann01|1295541270|2827690 said:
Feb, is this for a RHR or an e-ring? I LOVE the Lauren! It is hands down my favorite!!!! ALso, what sized stones are in the samples? 1 carat?

I agree with you, Lauren is my fav! They are all nice but I really prefer the profile/side shot of the Lauren! It's very pretty :D
ETA: I agree that the Anaya (sp?) is very pretty & from the top view I like that Halo a lot BUT I feel there is too much metal from the side view. It could be just an illusion though...I think the Lauren has diamonds on the shank (I think that's what you call it) and I like that a lot.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! This would be a reset for my engagement ring and I will be getting a matching wedding band as well. DH says no more resets after this, so I'm really thankful ED has these replicas! I wish WF did them. I'd love to see the halo I'm considering from them, in person before deciding. But the price through ED is several hundred dollars cheaper as well. Hard decisions!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I vote Tessa. It's a little more unique.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
As gorgeous as the Anya is, I may be taking it off the list simply because a wedding band can't sit flush at all with it. ;( And it wouldn't be a little gap either. I plan to by a matching band and a sapphire and diamond bezel Danielle band from WF (milgrain added) to stack and I would like my e-ring setting to sit flush with the bands.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I like the Lauren and the Anya. Not sure if I like the cushion-shaped halo better or the round, but I definitely like the profile of the Lauren the best.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I've narrowed it down to the Lauren or the Tessa. I love the cushion shaped halo. DH asked why I didn't get a solitaire (his preference) to try on so I may order the Dianna to try.

jules.k

Rough_Rock
mmm I LOVE the Lauren! I'm biased because I tried that replica and was really tempted by it until I finally decided I wanted a solitaire. The Tessa is nice, but not my favorite. I think besides the amount of metal showing, a lot of this has to do with your preferences for round vs cushion vs square (princess-like) shapes. The reason I loved the Lauren so much was because I am a huge fan of cushions, but I also can't resist the sparkle of a round brilliant. It was like the best of both worlds.

jules.k

Rough_Rock
And I forgot to mention that the side profile of the Lauren is another thing that really stands out. I just love that look.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren or Anya! Hands down those look the best. THe decision is do you want the squarish halo or the round halo. :) (BTW - what are these samples? Actual sample rings? That's kind of cool!)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1295575988|2828312 said:
Lauren Hands down, the profile is by far the nicest.

I totally agree! Profile on the Lauren is the nicest!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results