shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged with ring pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

00dmn

Rough_Rock
Just got back from a week's vacation where my fiance and I just got engaged! Here are some ring pics that we just took for everyone to see. This forum was extremely helpful in my search for the perfect ring and I hope you all enjoy the pics!

The diamond and the ring are both from Whiteflash. I had the ring custom made and they did a fantastic job! The diamond is a 1.72 F SI1.

DNavins_1.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Have mercy, that''s a beautiful classic timeless piece. Congrats, you did quite well for your lady.

shay

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Very nice job, I''m sure she loves it!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely! Look how huge it looks on the hand!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is stunning!
30.gif

I adore the yellow gold and your diamond is so big and beautiful!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- what a classic ring.
I''m just loving those six prong beauties.

00dmn

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! I spent a lot of time on here researching and looking at all your beautiful rings. Though I don''t post much, everyone here was very instrumental in helping me come up with the final design!

Attachments

• kkm.ring.8.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 978

00dmn

Rough_Rock
Couple more to go...

Attachments

• kkm.ring.5.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 980

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! What a classic, elegant look and I love the yellow gold, too!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I really love the proportions of the ring: thin delicate band with HUGE diamond.
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! You''d better let cupid have his arrows back in time for V-Day!!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Dear!
9.gif

How did you do it? Is this the 'normal' WF setting or was it special order in some way ? It does look allot better than the sample posted on either the WF of Tiffany's websites. Comparing pictures does turn frustrating at times
38.gif
... It looks like this ring could stand comparison in person with just about any other may turn up it's way - it looks perfect!

00dmn

Rough_Rock
You guys are making my day....but more importantly you''re making my girl''s day!

This is not the standard WF Tiffany style solitaire. I had this done by their custom department. I had a specific design in mind and worked with them for a while to get it just right. I started with the traditional Tiffany Knife Edge setting, had them round off the shank to get rid of the knife edge, shave the prongs down to make them more delicate and as invisible as possible, add a slight taper to the top half of the shank to make it thinner and more delicate when looking down at it, and obviously change the shank to 18k yellow gold while leaving the prongs platinum. I believe it''s 2mm on top and gets thicker underneath so that it still has a heavier, more substantial feel to it. With a lot of patience from WF, it came out perfectly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement! I love the yellow gold, too--it''s always refreshing to see it in the sea of wg and platinum nowadays!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2006 1:32:03 PM
Author: mrzabka

This is not the standard WF Tiffany style solitaire. I had this done by their custom department.

Aha... I might be wrong, but wouldn''t be surprised if this one experiment paves the way to a new breed of handmade rings at WF.
31.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
I really love that it''s in yellow gold with a platinum head. The stone is fantastic and looks huge on your fiance''s hand! Congratulations on your engagement and the ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you have improved on the current WF Tiffany and I hope they start making this design as a standard offering!

It''s beautiful and perfect! Congratulations on your engagement!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the improvements too! I could see from the very beginning of your post that it looked like the Tiffany mounting but I could also tell it had a more rounded appearance.

The diamond is beautiful - what are the specs?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s elegant and classic. I adore the setting, and the diamond is exquisite. You did a great job!!
36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement, best wishes to you both. Please more pics???
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone in a perfect timeless setting. congrats..

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The prongs look wonderful...much better than the existing standard WF tiffany knife edge head. I think your version is closer to the "original" head. Do you have any photos of your wax that you can post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results