shape
carat
color
clarity

EIGHTERNITY GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock

Hello ladies!

I am starting this thread for all of us who have an Eighternity diamond in their engagement ring and or wedding bands! As you can see, I chose the icon with the sunglasses because of how "blinding" these diamonds are to the eyes!

My fiance and I just got engaged on October 1, 2005 and are getting married September 15, 2007! We have been together for 3 years. We grew up in the same small town in Pennsylvania, but never knew each other. We had many mutual aquaintances including being friends with cousins in each other''s families, but never met. We ended up actually meeting in St. Louis on September 14, 2002 and have been together ever since. We had been talking about getting engaged/married, but I was completely shocked when he proposed. I was also speechless when I saw the ring. He bought me a 1.16 carat, G color, SI2, eye clean Eighternity diamond that is set in a 14 K white gold X prong setting and it is absoultely stunning!

Please share your "how we met", engagement, and wedding stories and details/pics about your Eighternity diamond. As soon as I can, I will post pics of mine. Welcome, congratulations and have fun!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oohh so do you both live in the STL? There are a few of us St. Louis girls....Id like to see some pics of this gorgeous rock you have!

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 6:43:09 PM
Author: ame
Oohh so do you both live in the STL? There are a few of us St. Louis girls....Id like to see some pics of this gorgeous rock you have!
No...we both live in PA, we only met in St. Louis. He is a big St. Louis Rams fan! My cousin was supposed to introduce us a year before we actually met, but it never happened. Out of the blue, he got my cell number and called me while I was in STL going through training for the company I was with at the time. He asked me to go out for dinner with him the following weekend when he was coming to St. Louis to see the Rams play. Ironically I was going to that game because they were playing my favorite team...the NY Giants. So we went to dinner the following Saturday and met at the game the next day. We really hit it off and have been together ever since. It''s a really amazing story and ironic that we never knew each other, but grew up in the same town. I do have pics of my ring, but am unable to upload them because I do not know how to format them to the correct size. Working on it...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I''d love to see your ring!!!
1.gif

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 11:20:41 PM
Author: kaleigh
Oh I''d love to see your ring!!!
1.gif
Hi kaleigh...I am trying to get some pics out there. Rascal is going to help me with resizing them soon...I am new to the forum. Is that your ring in the pic tot he left of your posts? Do you have more pics??? I would love to see them if you do...
emsmile.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good can't wait to see your pics. There is a thread on my rings, but have no clue how to link it?? Sorry. The thread is titled, This one's for you belle. You can look it up.
1.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 1:27:44 PM
Author: kaleigh
Oh good can''t wait to see your pics. There is a thread on my rings, but have no clue how to link it?? Sorry. The thread is titled, This one''s for you belle. You can look it up.
1.gif

Here it is!!

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
WOW! That is absoultely gorgeous!!!
emdgust.gif
I love the flourescence and the pears on the sides! When is the big day or has it happened already?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link Dem. My big day was 19 years ago, Lol!!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 11:16:40 PM
Author: tomswife2007
Date: 12/17/2005 6:43:09 PM

Author: ame

No...we both live in PA, we only met in St. Louis. He is a big St. Louis Rams fan! My cousin was supposed to introduce us a year before we actually met, but it never happened. Out of the blue, he got my cell number and called me while I was in STL going through training for the company I was with at the time. He asked me to go out for dinner with him the following weekend when he was coming to St. Louis to see the Rams play. Ironically I was going to that game because they were playing my favorite team...the NY Giants. So we went to dinner the following Saturday and met at the game the next day. We really hit it off and have been together ever since. It''s a really amazing story and ironic that we never knew each other, but grew up in the same town. I do have pics of my ring, but am unable to upload them because I do not know how to format them to the correct size. Working on it...
Then he must be having one hell of a bad football season...

WHere in PA? I lived in Pittsburgh (well, Zelie/Cranberry TWP/Wexford area anyway)...

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Yes he is...
emsad.gif
I am having a great season witht the NY Giants!
emotion-19.gif
We live in Allentown, PA.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Do you happen to know of a jeweler in Allenton, PA?

I understand there is a very good one there who does all custom work, and it is strictly a cash only basis.

I once met a women who had the most stunning and original ering and wedding band and when I asked her about it, she said her husband flew her to Allenton, PA to have the ring custom made by a certain jeweler. She couldnt remember the name, though.

It was such a stunning ring.

Do you know who I''m talking about?

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to be off topic, but I had to ask!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I wanna know where in PA, too! I am in northwest PA, Franklin/Oil City/Titusville area.

Ame, I LOVE the Ross Park Mall!
1.gif

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2005 5:48:38 PM
Author: MissCongeniality
Do you happen to know of a jeweler in Allenton, PA?

I understand there is a very good one there who does all custom work, and it is strictly a cash only basis.

I once met a women who had the most stunning and original ering and wedding band and when I asked her about it, she said her husband flew her to Allenton, PA to have the ring custom made by a certain jeweler. She couldnt remember the name, though.

It was such a stunning ring.

Do you know who I''m talking about?
Hmmm...not sure. I assume it is a privately owned business and not a mall store. There are many jewelers in this area, some started out as family business and now have several chain stores and then of course we have Zales, Kay, etc. I am not sure...any chance you can think of anything specific like location, etc. let me know. I will try to think about that in the meantime.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2005 7:02:02 PM
Author: Lynn B
I wanna know where in PA, too! I am in northwest PA, Franklin/Oil City/Titusville area.

Ame, I LOVE the Ross Park Mall!
1.gif
I have heard of all of those...I am in the Allentown area about an hour or so north of Philly.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
HELP!

Can anyone help me size my pics? I would like to send out some pics of my ring, but don''t know how to resize them to fit...
emembarrassed.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
sure..you can send them to me, i''ll be happy to help.
2.gif

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 10:09:11 AM
Author: belle
sure..you can send them to me, i''ll be happy to help.
2.gif

Belle offered to help me size my diamond pics so I can post them FINALLY!

Thank you soooooooooo much Belle for helping me out!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are tomswife''s pictures...

tw_1.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
christmas lights!
3.gif

tw_2.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif

tw_3.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, it''s gorgeous!!! Love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
4.gif

tw_4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, and cute snowman!
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

tw_5.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one

tw_6.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring
I love that classic setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results