shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a pave engagement ring with a plain wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. I''ve been doing searches and I can''t come up with anything. I''m tyring to figure out what my engagement ring will look like with a plain platinum wedding band. My engagement ring still isn''t finished yet and we are planning our wedding in the meantime. We have our budget all figured out and we need to make some decisions as to wear to cut back. Our inital thought is that I don''t need to get the matching wedding band to my engagement ring because it is 4k plus. FF said that it would be a nice aniversary gift and I agree.

In the mean time I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction of finding a pic with a pave engagement ring band paired with a plain platinum band.

THANKS!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi EM1,

Check out Scarlet's thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-plain-novo-band.85647/

Her e-ring has a pave band, and she plans on wearing it with a plain platinum Novo w-band from Tiffany's (at least in the mean time
2.gif
).

When will your ring be done, BTW? You must be sooooo excited!!!!
36.gif

Ava15

Rough_Rock
Here are two great reasons to wait for your blingy band:

First, it will be so exciting and romantic at a future anniversary to receive the band.

Second, everyone needs a plain gold or platinum band....for those times when you don''t want to risk damaging or losing a diamond!! Can''t wait to see what you choose!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 11:09:46 AM
Author: Dani
Hi EM1,

Check out Scarlet''s thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-plain-novo-band.85647/

Her e-ring has a pave band, and she plans on wearing it with a plain platinum Novo w-band from Tiffany''s (at least in the mean time
2.gif
).

36.gif

Thanks Dani!

Emeraldlover - My plan is to get the matching pave band to go on the other side of the plain band for my first anniversary. The plain band, now and forever, will be my real wedding band. I decided it was the best idea in the case I change my setting in the future. That way I''d still always have my wedding band!

Plus, with the wedding, I didn''t want FI to have the added expense of a pave band.

It took a little getting used to but I REALLY love the look of the pave next to the plain platinum...it''s so elegant and classy!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 11:09:46 AM
Author: Dani
Hi EM1,

Check out Scarlet''s thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-plain-novo-band.85647/

Her e-ring has a pave band, and she plans on wearing it with a plain platinum Novo w-band from Tiffany''s (at least in the mean time
2.gif
).

36.gif
Here''s a pic of Scarlet''s rings if you don''t want to go to the other thread.

girliestogether3.JPG

I think it looks very nice with a plain band and I agree an anniversary is the perfect time to get the matching pave band.
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be perfect. I have both. I like to wear my plain band on vacation at the beach or to the gym. Plus I love my plain band because it matches his. Good luck!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Another pic for your reference.

Wedding&ERingPS01.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 5:41:39 AM
Author: BlingItOn
DEAR LORD ABOVE!!! What are the stats of that (magnificent!
30.gif
) MONSTER????!!!!!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
I have the WF micropave and paired it with a plain band, they are white gold, not platinum. I think it looks lovely and i might get the matching wedding band at our 30 year anniverary, but at $1000, I might not! It can give you an idea of what a set with a narrower band looks like.

Here''s the thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wg-plain-w-band-with-wf-micro-pave-e-ring.65078/

petite_mal

Rough_Rock
Wow! Scarlet''s set is gorgeous! I was curious what the contrast between fancy and plain would be, and it''s really really elegant. I think I almost like the plain band + pave band look even better than two paves.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 7:55:48 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 7/19/2008 5:41:39 AM
Author: BlingItOn
DEAR LORD ABOVE!!! What are the stats of that (magnificent!
30.gif
) MONSTER????!!!!!
That ring shouldn''t even count..you can''t even see the shank (setting), it''s all diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results