shape
carat
color
clarity

"Diamondholic"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi everyone!
wavey.gif
I thought I would share with you my jewelry collection. This is a pic of my rings. I know...I'm spoiled rotten (greatful but spoiled). I just can't get enough of diamonds!
lickout.gif

To answer a few questions from the other thread....

moremoremore..I have been married for almost 19 years. I've always loved diamonds but I guess in the last 10 years or so I've REALLY been starting my "collection". I have tried many different shapes over the years and these are the ones that I think suit me best. (Although there are still changes to be made...I'll talk about that later!!
naughty.gif
) Luckily I have a hubby that doesn't go bonkers on my every whim! I didn't say that he was "happy" about it...mostly he ignores me until I wear him down!!!

sevens one...Can you point out which one you remember?

Thanks for letting me share!!

Oh BTW, the opal and the tanzanite were my MIL's rings. They are a little "large" for my taste!

allrings1_1.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ooooh.. yummy!! I loove all your diamonds!! Esp. all those 3 stones..

You are a lucky girl..

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
All your rings are gorgeous. I especially love the pear wrap around ring, how cool!!

My dh is a banker and we gotta keep that money in our savings account
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I would like the pear and the fancy yellow, please. Just FedEx to "J.Flo." Thanks.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif

1.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about posting the specs for all of those big rocks on your 4th finger?

Beautiful collection
appl.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id love that Emerald cut...you can fedex that to AME.

Your bands are awesome too!

I AM SO JEALOUS

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Didi Darling! It's the top one on your index finger. I love it. three rows, round-princess-round. Love it love it.

Your collection is dreamy.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Melissa and marriahlyn for your lovely compliments!

Jennifer and ame...you both are too funny! Did you check your "Fed Ex box"?
2.gif

sevens one...Oh, THAT one! Silly me! I love that one and wear it every day too. That was my Valentines Day present this year. I'll post another pic of it.

Here are the specs on the 3 stone rings:

RB with ovals (1.00 ctw)
GIA
3.94 ct
G/VVS1
Plat.

Pear with pear sides (1.40 ctw D/VS2)
GIA
4.01 ct
E/SI1
Plat.

Emerald with emerald sides
GIA
3.02 ct
G/VS1
Plat.

Yellow Radiant with trillions (1.11 ctw)
GIA
5.07 ct
Fancy yellow
VS1
Plat/22 kt. gold

Radiant with trillions(2.08 ctw)
GIA
5.10 ct
G/SI1
Plat.

Thanks again!!

SwanSong

Rough_Rock
Wow, I'm not showing my wife this picture :. I love the ring to the bottom left hand corner..the 2 leaves. My wife would love that ring.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OH DIDI- I would wear that everyday too. Did hubby pick it out all by himself? I love that one......

Hey which ring from the ring finger selections do you like to wear the most?

Those radiants are hot- hell, they're all hot.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/28/2004 1:33:14 PM didiamond wrote:

Thank you
Did you check your 'Fed Ex box'?
2.gif

Yea and all I got was a letter and a crappy tshirt.
sad.gif

Really though, gorgeous gorgeous rings...*leaves this page up for fiancee*

Patty

Ideal_Rock
didiamond, I've admired your rings on DT; it's good to see you posting here! You have exquisite taste and beautiful hands.
appl.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

you and j-flo are my idols!

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Holy Toledo!! You have more rings than the Medusa has serpents! I don’t know what that really means . . . it just sounded exotic. Nice collection, though. I think I might want to go trick-or-treating at your house.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Okay. A) Your husband should give lessons on how to deal with purchasing, buying process, debate, consternation and and distriution of genuine smiles and smiles of satisfaction that those rings give you ( and vicariously all of us). I am sure you all could charge a pretty penny, therefore enabling more smile-icious rings and pictures of them.

B) Beautfiful collect, and I agree with Carmel, I'm coming trick or treating at your house.

C) I especially love the pear shaped ring, and until today, I was never a big fan of pears.

Thanks for sharing these great droolworthy smile-icious rings with us.

k8

Rough_Rock
Your rings are absolutely beautiful! Two quick questions, what is your ring size and which one is your original engagement ring?

thanks for sharing!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
DiDi-absolutely drool worthy
3.gif
thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous pics with us. and i will be right behind carmel trickortreating at your house...
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Diane,

Your collection is my dream! I love your yellow diamond! You are one lucky lady!

Best,
Lori

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/28/2004 12:14:15 PM Jennifer5973 wrote:

I would like the pear and the fancy yellow, please. Just FedEx to 'J.Flo.' Thanks.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif

1.gif

----------------

Jenn you have such a refreshing sense of humor. Too funny.
9.gif

Didiamond, many compliments on your stunning ring collection. I have seen your rings' pics on DT from links here, but have been unable to comment as I no longer post there. I have also admire your great sense of humility through your posts.

Welcome to Pricescope. I haven't been able to be here much lately but have enjoyed reading your posts.
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond
Wow !!!
love.gif
love.gif
what a beautiful collection and stop lying about your age "been married for 19 yrs" that hand looks like you are only 19 yrs old. lucky for me my wife don't visit this site,she might get some expensive idea.
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/29/2004 1:23:42 AM vtigger86 wrote:

didiamond
Wow !!!
love.gif
love.gif
what a beautiful collection and stop lying about your age 'been married for 19 yrs' that hand looks like you are only 19 yrs old. lucky for me my wife don't visit this site,she might get some expensive idea.

----------------

vtigger you are so funny. How can you be sure your wife does not frequent here?
angryfire.gif
9.gif

Indeed I also meant to add how pretty your hands are. They are incredibly very young looking, didiamond.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/29/2004 1:57:17 AM Kamuelamom wrote:

----------------
On 9/29/2004 1:23:42 AM vtigger86 wrote:

didiamond
Wow !!!
love.gif
love.gif
what a beautiful collection and stop lying about your age 'been married for 19 yrs' that hand looks like you are only 19 yrs old. lucky for me my wife don't visit this site,she might get some expensive idea.

----------------

vtigger you are so funny. How can you be sure your wife does not frequent here?
angryfire.gif
9.gif

Indeed I also meant to add how pretty your hands are. They are incredibly very young looking, didiamond.
2.gif

----------------

Kamuelamom
i know my wife don't visit this site,because she hardly ever go online.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everybody for the kind words! I can see that I'm going to love hanging out here as long as you'll have me!
1.gif

Now, please be patient with me as I try to reply to everyone...

swan song..The bypass ring your talking about was passed down from my hubby's grandmother. They are RBs but they look like pears. It's a very pretty ring but I have to say that I am in AWE of your wife's ring!!!!
lickout.gif
I've had different ideas of how to reset my RB but after seeing your posts and pics, I think I'm in love with your wife's ring the best. Just breathtaking!! I might just have to steal the idea if you don't mind?!?!
9.gif

sevens one..Did hubby pick it out himself? Nope. We were at the jeweler's for something else and it caught my eye! Luckily Valentine's Day was around the corner and my jeweler said he give it to us for COST. Can't say no to that!

ame..Those darn Fed Ex guys steal everything!

reena..I love J.flo's baubles too!

carmel..trick or treating! LOL

lindsal..A) I think I have a great hubby! B)
9.gif
C) I guess you won't want to hear that I plan on trading the pear, huh?!

K8..My ring size is a 6 1/2 on my left hand and a 7 on my right hand. The original engagement ring was traded in a long time ago. It was my MIL's and she encouraged me to "go bigger" with her blessing. It was a 1.01 RB (no lab report).

Kberly..Looks like I'm going to have a lot of trick or treaters! I better go get more candy! I'm thinking of those lollipop finger rings! LOL

Kamuelamom...Thank you. Sorry to hear that you're no longer at DT (I think?) but I've done ALOT of reading both here and there and I believe I remember your posts. I can tell you that I am in AWE over several pieces that I've seen here and everyone is so nice. I hope to stick around for a long while.

vtigger...What is your wife's e-mail addy? LOL Yes, it's true. Hubby and I are going on 19 years in January. I just turned 40 in July (blah!!!) but thanks for the compliments on my hands! (Using those Playtex gloves really does pay off
9.gif
!)

Thanks again everyone!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Will you be my mom??
9.gif
Seriously..those are awesome!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bump up....just in case somebody miss this post. WOW!!!
6.gif
30.gif
10.gif

Didiamond & Jenn 5973 are trying to corner the diamond market.
6.gif
23.gif
thank them for the price increase.
29.gif
9.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2005 2:13:24 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
bump up....just in case somebody miss this post. WOW!!!
6.gif
30.gif
10.gif

Didiamond & Jenn 5973 are trying to corner the diamond market.
6.gif
23.gif
thank them for the price increase.
29.gif
9.gif

Gee thnx.
29.gif
hehehe

Totally missed this thread. Thnx for bumping it Wow. I hope one day to have such a collection.
30.gif
30.gif
!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Always nice to visit Di''s magnificent jewels...
30.gif
18.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Jenn and Di: Which one of you was John Quixote talking about when he said one of our PS ''ers needed that huge safe to store all of their treasures!!!!! Beautiful collection(s).
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results