shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis/line..? necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hurro everyone! I''ve recently been on the hunt for a particular kind of diamond necklace and so far haven''t had any luck finding something I like, so I thought I''d enlist your expertise
41.gif
I''m after a diamond ''line'' necklace of sorts, I suppose you could call it a tennis necklace. I just want a line of diamonds all the way around the neck, about 16"/41cm length, probably prong set but I am open to semi-bezel or bezel. I don''t want anything large, probably only 3tcw at most, just something to wear most days, casual or dressy, and set in yellow gold. Any suggestions, or does anyone have something along these lines? Look forward to hearing from you!!
1.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add that I''m in Australia but am OK with ordering online providing the dealer is reputable!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe something along these lines in yellow gold? Thoughts?

DiamondLineNecklace.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Check out seller pride43 on ebay. I have bought several items from them and have been very pleased with their items. They sell many styles of necklaces, but will do something in a different carat weight or metal if you don''t see exactly what you want. They have styles like this:
y.g.neck-1.jpg

or

tennis-neck-1.jpg

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Here is my tennis necklace in Platinum, 4 prong setting. It is 14+ cts (I know--not what you want!
2.gif
) but it can be done in anything from 1 ct to ????, and graduates from about 10 pts to almost 1 ct in terms of stone size. I love it and wear it with jeans & a white tee to black business suits to just about anything. I think that in a tasteful size, this "extravagant" type of piece can be a daily staple. When I wear this, I either wear my diamond hoops or 2 ct tdw studs for earrings--or, my wire-thin sterling 2 inch hoops--fab!

Good luck--I look forward to seeing what you decide to purchase.
36.gif

PS Ironically, I had been eyeing this at my jeweler''s for quite some time, and one day, it was gone!
7.gif
But then it was back--the woman who had bought it exchanged it for a BIGGER one--20+ cts.
6.gif
I don''t know--that seems too big (if there is such a thing).
2.gif
1.gif

apsarastennis.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Apsara, that is so nice! Lucky you girl!

Seems like I recall seeing necklaces like this called "Riveria"

Of course, I could be wrong.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Mine is a V. I have trouble with it turning up. Has anyone had this problem?

Dtennis.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results