shape
carat
color
clarity

Crafted by Infinity diamond E-ring from Summa Jewelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bucks79

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on Pricescope and show some hand shots from this past weekend. I learned so much from this site and it made my diamond search so much more informed. I looked at several diamonds during my search and as soon as I saw the Crafted by Infinity Princess cut diamond I knew I had found the one. It is a 1.06 H VS2 and I could not be more happy with it. The ring was inspired by Tiffany''s Lucida cut. I worked with Jim Summa at Summa Jewelers near St. Louis, MO and was incredibly pleased with both the ring he made for me as well as the help he provided me during my search. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the St. Louis area.

4-25-09 resize 1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
The ring and stone are lovely - congratulations
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Love the profile of that setting!
30.gif
It looks wonderful and the setting really shows off the stone - it''s lovely
1.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I actually just gasped and said "oh my!" out loud when I saw that pic!! It is absolutely stunning! That stone is mezmorizing!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats gorgeous! love the side profile!

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on your purchase, Bucks, and thank you for the kind words.

Isn''t Jim a great person to work with?

We are currently pushing him to start posting on Pricescope. With his vast knowledge and background as a master-benchman, he would be a great addition to the family here.

Live long,

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, congrats
36.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Beautiful! Exectly what I had imagined I''d go for if I had chosen a princess stone.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Your e-ring makes me think maybe I should get a princess cut. I looks icey. Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results