shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling CAD Wizards - pls help with pendant setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jeanne61

Shiny_Rock
Oops sorry - I meant this for the Rocky-Talky Forum - It's been moved there.

Thx!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,

I purchased a .55, J, SI1 WF ACA last month for a pendant. It was so pretty I couldn't bring myself to have it set right away and have been playing with it ever since. Here is my original post with pics https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/baby-diamond-album-at-last-one-at-a-time.80050/.

Anyway, last week, after I dropped and almost lost it in my car (... I know, sometimes I'm just not too bright ), my dh tells me it's getting set NOW!

So setting a-searching I went...

I wanted an open-pavilion slide setting that's clean, sleek and kinda 'floaty' (ie virtually no bale). I haven't been able to find exactly what I wanted, but after looking around, I've found bits and pieces I hope I can combine and adapt into a pendant setting.

The problem is that I'm having trouble visuallizing what this mixed bag would look like in real life and whether it will work, so....I was hoping one of our wonderful PS CAD wizards can help me put together the pieces.

All thoughts, opinions and suggestions are also much appreciate!

Thank you!

j61setting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results