shape
carat
color
clarity

Brown just walked right up to my desk

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve got more. . . just wish they were better shots. . . hard to do by yourself!

ring.outside2.JPG

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is beautiful!!!

Who is this brown and would (s)he like more friends??!!LOL

Heather

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I''m sooooo jealous! I want one too!!! I think I''ll bribe the UPS man (that''s what you meant by Brown, right?), and have all jewelry in my neighborhood delivered to me!
11.gif

Seriously, I love that band, it''s so pretty! More pics when you get the chance please!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge thanks to Bill Pearlman for making this all possible. . .

ring.out6.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
Woweee....just gorgeous, MGR!!!!
30.gif

(BTW...who''s Brown? Would you send him over to my desk??)

widget

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 8:03:39 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I didn''t have to chase him at all. . .
Aaaaaaaah, now I know who Brown is!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You didn''t have to chase him, that takes all the fun out of it, haha. Seriously MGR, that ring is too die for
30.gif
30.gif
Was it your son that picked up on the fact that you didn''t get the bigger stone size or was it your husband?? Anyway, it''s gorgeous and looks great on your hand. Yay for you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the 1.50 and thought the 2 carat ring would be too big - however, I absolutely love it! The stones are .40 each, F color, VS clarity. The setting is platinum and the shank is 18 kt. yellow gold.

The stones are bigger of course but it feels great on my hand and I just love the styling of this Memoire band!

Again, many, many thanks to Bill for working with me and for being the most patient guy on earth. He made the whole process seem so effortless!

ring.out7.JPG

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Really beautiful band ring. It looks great on your hand!
1.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is just beautiful! I think it is a better size than the 1.5ct ring. Congratulations!

I wish you well,

Bridget

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys -

Yes, Kaleigh is was my son that first mentioned that he thought I was going with the larger stone size and then my husband chimed in with the same thought and the rest is history. I came so close to deciding to not do this - I am SOOOO glad that I went with the upgrade!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Gosh I just love love love this ring!!! It is gorgeous and the perfect size on your hand. Your guys were right to talk you into upgrading.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW!!!!

it''s huge. (maybe when mine grows up it will look like yours!)
I can''t decide which picture I like better. - hhmmmm maybe if there was one with it on my hand!
36.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Wow, it''s just gorgous and looks incredible on you. I''m so glad you listened to your son and hubby and upgraded to the 2.0 ctw..It really looks fabulous on you..

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
WOW
30.gif
That ring is gorgeous! Maybe my UPS man will bring me one tomorrow
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful! Can you please wear that with your E-ring and take an ultra-bling shot? Would love to see how that works. Thanks
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!
congrates!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I agree-I''m glad you went with the bigger one. This ring is gorgeous and looks like the perfect size for your hand.
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! beautiful MGR.
35.gif
that is a honking 5 stone ring.
6.gif
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Of course, the 1.5 ctw was beautiful too. I can''t wait to see it in person!!!!! Is it possible to post side-by-side hand shots of the 1.5 and the 2 ctw so we could see the size difference?

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your new band is just gorgeous & looks stunning on your hand!
30.gif
Enjoy!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone -

DiaDiva I tried putting the two rings together but it really doesn''t look good. The new band is much wider than my three stone ering and the stone sizes just don''t compliment each other. The .30 stones in the 1.50 ring didn''t look good either even though the side stones in my ering are about .33 each. These are .40 each and really don''t match up. Good thing the five stone band was bought to wear as a RHR. I like your eternity bands with your erings because the eternity bands are much thinner and more delicate than the ering mountings.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
MGR, it''s amazing!!!! Holy moly, it''s so huge and sparkly and stunningly beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results