shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Blue Velvet Five Stone Ring Spinel and Diamonds by SK

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love blue, what girl doesn't? A few months ago I was on Africa Gems. I saw a blue spinel that was just delicious. It had a deep rich blue and an amazing cut. I reached out to Marc Sarosi and he sent it out to me for review. Well once I saw it, I had to have it.
The stone is 4.97 blue spinel in an emarld cut. 9.6x8.7 mm.
0skfsbs016.jpg

This is the stone loose:
img_1849.jpg
img_1846.jpg
img_1826.jpg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Once I had the stone I knew I wanted Steven Kirsch to be the one to set it.
I wanted a five stone and as always Steven came through!
This is the layout:
4.97 Untreated Blue Spinel
Bullets - 0.46 tcw E/VS1
Traps- 0.81 tcw F/VS1

And the finished ring! Isn't it divine?!?!!? Once again Steven hit it out of the park for me. The balance of the stones is perfect and the ring feels impossibly smooth on. I am in love.

0skfsbs017.jpg

0skfsbs018.jpg

0skfsbs019.jpg

0skfsbs020.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! A 5 carat blue step cut spinel in a SK five stone setting? I didn't even need to see the pictures to know I was going to fall in love! But the pictures are even more fantastic than I could have imagined. You have the most spectacular collection. Thank you so much for sharing it here! :love: :love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1400710764|3677743 said:
Holy cow! A 5 carat blue step cut spinel in a SK five stone setting? I didn't even need to see the pictures to know I was going to fall in love! But the pictures are even more fantastic than I could have imagined. You have the most spectacular collection. Thank you so much for sharing it here! :love: :love:
Thank you Rosebloom. I am very blessed. Steven did such an amazing job I had to share! :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
AHMAZING. It's seriously the perfect shade of blue.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is magnificent! That blue color is just too good to be true! Congrats on choosing such a beautiful stone and ending up with such a gorgeous ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow, I saw this on my facebook news feed!!!! It is gorgeous!!!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
You lucky kitty- you have such great taste and quite the eye for creating beautiful pieces. It looks at home on your finger. Congratulations!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I always know when you post something I'm going to get a case of Green With Envys. God woman, you do not disappoint. This is amazing!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Just when I thought nothing could compare to your SK Red Spinel ring :-o :love: :-o :love: :-o :lickout:
That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this addition to your amazing colored stone collection! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Gosh. That is perfect. Wow. Setting is perfect. All of it is perfect. :love: :love: :love:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now that's a statement ring! The setting is perfect for the stone!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That... that... words don't begin to describe how gorgeous that ring is. :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is amazing!!! The dimensions of the setting are perfect and the colour of that spinel :love:

Please post lots and lots of pics!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow WOW that is gorgeous! Love the spinel cut and colour and SKs setting is classic yumminess! Enjoy :appl:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! :love: I pretty much hate you already Im so green with envy! :lol: That is just stunning... :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results