shape
carat
color
clarity

Big reveal! 3.15ct antique Marquise by David Klass!!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It has been a long journey but I finally have the ring of my dreams! David Klass and Amy are a fantastic team who bent over backwards to bring my design ideas to life. They are true artists.

These lovely photos are provided by David Klass and I will add hand shots Friday :dance:

marqyellow1.jpg

marqyellow2.jpg

yellowmar1.jpg

marqyellow3.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy wow!

The finish is perfection

It's amazing the difference a setting has on the color of the stone. It looks right at home in yellow! All your detailed design work paid off!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result!! I am looking forward to see your handpics om Friday.
The matte finish looks so sophisticated. Great design choices!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that does make your diamond look fancy yellow! I love the finish you chose on the metal, too! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! So excited for you! :appl: I had to do a double take since the personality of your stone changed with the new setting! Your center stone looks amazing! The finish is perfect! Great craftsmanship by DK! :clap: Looking forward to finally seeing it on your hand later this week!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowser! Looking forward to your handshots!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love: Yay for the yellow gold setting. That gallery and finish is amazing!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone! I owe a lot of the design decisions to you you so thank YOU for all of your help! :appl:

I was so hoping the yellow gold would make the Y color look fancy light yellow and so far from their photos I think it does. I have to remember that Amy has smaller hands than I do so it will likely look less Victoria Beckham on me :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the gold finish!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
it TOTALLY looks like a fancy light yellow, and there is nothing wrong with little Victoria beckham action going on. This ring is amazing! congratulations!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's like a totally different stone!! It turned out spectacular, I hope you LOOOOVE it!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring! I love the design choices you made, and the finish on the metal is TDF! Can't wait to see it on your hand!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
It is truly amazing! I love the texture. It just looks so rich and chic. Is the band in the photo yours too? I'm sorry if I missed it and you answered that question already. It just looks like a perfect match and has diamonds set in it just like the marquise ring. It is truly a piece of art.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a statement piece and one people who see it will be talking about.

Congratulations to you and David Klass for making it happen! :appl:

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
CharmedOne, thank you! That is my original wedding band, a family heirloom and it has channel set stones. It was white gold but I had David plate it yellow to match. He is such an artist. It will be here tomorrow before noon eeekkkkk!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
It sure is a beauty and has much as I was in love with your original this is far better does so bring out the color of the diamond :love: :love:

However seeing your wedding ring I would have definitely gone with polished band but leave the rim satin - but that would be my personal chose it I owned the ring sadly for me I don't lol

Hope you are much recovered from your Op

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sphene|1443773972|3934006 said:
It sure is a beauty and has much as I was in love with your original this is far better does so bring out the color of the diamond :love: :love:

However seeing your wedding ring I would have definitely gone with polished band but leave the rim satin - but that would be my personal chose it I owned the ring sadly for me I don't lol

Hope you are much recovered from your Op

Why say that now in a SMTB? Usually the time to keep opinions like that to oneself

.lovely ring.... I cannot wait for your own photos!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
autumngems|1443798271|3934083 said:
Living Large, I love it

Lol I know, I hope it isn't too big! My husband already thinks I'll be on the hunt for a different stone before the year's out given how fickle I am

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you receive your ring today?
I wanted to add that I love the broader shank! Tres chique!!! What is the mm size of the shank?
Hope you love it when you see it. It's big but very wearable.

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes it is currently out for delivery!!

The shank is 3mm, modeled after the shank on msmadelise's famous 10ct sapphire ring. :)

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It is here!!!! But gosh, the tips are still sharp and I don't know if I can keep it ;( It is the most comfortable ring to wear and the finish is so gorgeous! It has already scratched my son though in he hour I have had it so I have contacted Grace and am considering consigning it with her before I get too attached. Maybe I should just list it on LT first. You guys!!!!!!! Wahhhh! I think I need a cushion. Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner after all the time spent on this thing.

1002151126_1.jpg

1002151125a_2.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful but I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. I wonder, though, does it need to be something you wear all the time? If you love it, why not keep it and wear it on special occasions, or when you won't be around your children? Honestly, if I had kids, I probably wouldn't wear any jewelry. But kids get older, and you can wear the ring later. Maybe a band with diamonds would be good for now?

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I like to wear my stuff 24/7....if I have to lock it away I have a hard time justifying keeping it so I think with a stone with no sharp points I should have no trouble :) I feel naked in just a band lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! The ring looks amazing on you. Just stunning. So sorry to hear you are having issues with it. I second the idea of not wearing the ring when you cuddle your kids or change diapers etc. You kids will grow up and you will be able to wear it more often. I really hope you can keep it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Send it back to be more rounded, it's really so unique! perhaps don't wear it with the band because it will slide a further down on your hand.. I love your ring.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
It really does look beautiful on your finger. The finger coverage is perfect as well. I do understand what you mean when you say you want to wear such a lovely pieces everyday and enjoy it. Maybe a stone with rounder edges is best for you. I do hate to see you part with such a unique piece but I definitely understand your decision. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose next [emoji4]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results