carat
color
clarity

Bezel Birthday Band! :D

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

Long story first, feel free to scroll to the pictures :D Around Christmastime I received a bonus at work, and wanted to buy some bling. I went back and forth about what I wanted; either a bezel and sapphire band or a French Cut Sapphire channel set eternity band, I had finally decided on the French. I called DiamondZone, but found that the band had been long sold. :( There was another band I was interested in, however I wasn't really sure. So I waited. Fast forward to February. A friend had passes to the Tucson Gem Show so I was able to go to the vendor portion. :appl: :love: :love: Saw so many beautiful things, but not the perfect band for the price I was willing to pay. So sad, I searched and searched and searched and searched. Well I saw a bezel band like the one I saw at DiamondZone and decided to try it on with my stackers. I was pleased with how it looked! :appl: Still looked around more, but the vendors wanted way more than I was going to spend. So I left the gem show with no jewelry for me (purchased 2 bracelets for my dd and a necklace for mom), but with a great amount of knowledge. :appl:
I emailed DZ and talked with Ilya about the band. I spoke with dh and said I knew what I wanted for my birthday and asked that he pay half :naughty: And then I ordered. :D There was discussion of doubling up two of the larger bezels because I needed a 7.5 and didn't want a sizing bar. After Kala talked with the jeweler she said that they need to keep the pattern and they would make sure it was 7.5 to 7.75. ;-) Emails back and forth, and they shipped it to me Tuesday. :D
On Thursday, my birthday, I was anxiously tracking the package through UPS. I also pestered the front desk (aka my BFF) asking if it had arrived and when it did to pllllllleeeeeeeease deliver it to my classroom. It arrived very calmly and waited until lunch to be opened. :D
I opened the first box, to see a smaller box. Opened the second box, to see a padded envelope. Opened that to see a small ring box. I opened the box and there was my ring! Its so dainty and organic! LOL :D The bezels aren't perfect, but the sapphires are the perfect color (not too dark!), AND it is the PERFECT width. It nearly is the exact width as my eternity which is 2mm. I think the bezel is slightly wider, but with the alternating sizes it looks great! :D
I'm very pleased with the customer service with DiamondZone and would totally order from them again! The price can't be beat, in fact I showed my friend from work (the one who also loves jewelry and had the passes to the Gem show) and she was FLOORED at the price and quality. :D
If you have read all of that, thanks! Now on to the load of pictures! I apologize that they are sideways, and don't mind the classroom in the background. :D

Pictures! Sorry they're sideways :(
Boxes galore!
dsc00903.jpg
Close-up of my new band. :D
dsc00905.jpg
Sideways picture (sorry!) of my band and my nails. ;-)
dsc00906.jpg
Stack with my channel set eternity (2012 Christmas present) my new bezel, and my original e-ring. I am surprised at how I liked this!
dsc00907.jpg
Another fun stack! :D Scattered band, Bezel, and Eternity :D
dsc00908.jpg
Added my Ering to the previous stack. Its doubtful that I'd wear them like this, but I have the real estate that I can ;-)
dsc00909.jpg
Here's how I *thought* I would wear it, but decided on switching the eternity and bezel.
dsc00904.jpg
Here's how I normally wear it. :D I find that it gets caught under the Trinity so I wear it at the bottom. :)
dsc00910.jpg

Edited to add the last picture. ;-)

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
happy birthday happy bonus!
I like it with the etoile, very pretty.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I have this same band. :love: I got it with some Christmas cash a couple of months ago. You can actually see mine in Rocky Talky--just started a new thread called "ID Pawn Shop Find," It is turned around in one of the shots, so you can see the two sapphs together... a little jealous that your pattern was uninterrupted! :twirl:

kellc

Rough_Rock
Happy birthday! That band is great, and OMG you have so many amazing stacking options. I especially like it next to the yellow gold band with the 'polka dot' diamonds.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
KristinTech|1394302715|3630082 said:
Gorgeous! I have this same band. :love: I got it with some Christmas cash a couple of months ago. You can actually see mine in Rocky Talky--just started a new thread called "ID Pawn Shop Find," It is turned around in one of the shots, so you can see the two sapphs together... a little jealous that your pattern was uninterrupted! :twirl:

I was actually hoping to get doubles! My plan was to have double amethysts and the rest to be the sapphire/diamonds but it wouldn't work. :( But overall I love it! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results