shape
carat
color
clarity

Bailey, Banks& Biddle going out of business sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cayce

Rough_Rock
I know I probably paid about the same for this Memoire band at their "sale" price as I would have on line, but I have loved that store since I was a child.

Here is my new 1.5 carat Memoire band, a custom ring that Pete at Quest Jewelers made for me using heirloom stones, and my Tiffany band.

I probably won''t wear all 3 stacked like that very often:)

cayce111.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, congratulations!!

Sometimes the sentiment is worth a little extra money
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
NICE!! More pictures please!

cayce

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!!

Here is Miss Sparkly by herself, she is not really blue, even in direct sunlight, but the sky was VERY blue when I took pics on Saturday:)

Pete at Quest made Miss Sparkly out of stones that we bought as a fundraiser for a dog rescue group. One of the teamleaders donated her mother''s cocktail ring -- which was made up of all their family diamonds that she had inherited over the years -- and the head of the rescue decided to have it broken up and made into easier to sell pieces. Miss Sparkly was very pretty in her white gold setting, but it was not very well made and the alloy turned yellow on me almost immediately, so I had Pete make a platinum setting that would look prettier on her.

missparkley.jpg

cayce

Rough_Rock
Here is a side view of my new band and Miss Sparkly together.

sidemisss&band.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!
36.gif
with your ering, it looks very blingy!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results