shape
carat
color
clarity

BACK FROM NY !!! My LEON MEGE Engagement RING !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Helllloooo Ladies !!!!

First off, let me apologize for not posting sooner.. We were absolutely EXHAUSTED after returning from our WONDERFUL trip, soooo I didn''t get a chance to post pics until now... Besides, after taking 150 of my new LEON MEGE engagement ring, there was quite a few to go through...
31.gif

Sooooo, what do you want first ????

The story OR the pics ???

Wait, how about a little story and THEN some pics...

I''ll let you decide... maybe do a poll first to see ???

Hmmmmm, now THERE''S an idea....
25.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Such a tease!!!
19.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! you are a horrible, mean, nasty little thing!!!!

ok, ok, i''m sorry, i don''t mean that at all. i am just one of the many who has been dying to see your ring and you are TORTURING us!!
1.gif
i''m glad you have your ring and you are ok and i can''t wait to hear the story and SEE THE RING!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Are you serious?? Hello? Hellooooooo??
Ok... Ok ...funny for the first 5 minutes... Enough''s Enough
38.gif
.......WHERE DID YOU GOOOOO??????
oh man.... torture
7.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, you're just trying to get everyone over to your thread, pressing refresh over... and OVER... waiting for EVERYONE to be here before you post pics. No one will be reading anything else on pricescope, they'll just be sitting here, waiting... and waiting...

What about all the other people posting new topics, who won't have any readers... because they'll all be here. What about them??

Feel bad yet? Ok good. Post them pics.

cool_wink.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I read your post and then held my breath...
anything from Leon is to die for...

But where are your pics girl????????????????

*giggles*

Your right, I am a mean and horrible person... and you LOVE it !!!!!

Okay, enough teasing.... I can''t do it any longer... I am soooo excited to tell all of you about this ring and sooo excited to post pics... honestly, it is more beautiful than I ever would have imagined...

Imagine a warm winter New York day...

You have awakened eager with anticipation for a day you have waited for for what has seemed like an eternity... a moment you have envisioned all your life.. as you wake and look into the eyes of the most amazing man you have ever known... he is kind, he is gentle, and from the moment you first saw him, he captured your soul.. You smile as you realize this day has finally came.

He smiles and you can see the anticipation in his eyes as well... he too has waited for this day.

It was only a few weeks ago that the man you see in front of you was the same man asking you to be his wife.

He knelt beside you, your hands in his own, his eyes dancing, his movements deliberate, his body vibrating as he spoke these words...

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Unable to speak, you wrap your arms around him. Tears stream down your face and your heart pounds inside you...

"YES !!! YES !!! YES !!!!" you scream.... inside your head... that''s another story... :razz:

After a moment has passed, you realize there is no ring...

This thought is only fleeting and it is of no importance.

He tells you he could not wait any longer, that life was too short, that he wanted you to know right then and there how much he loved you, how honoured he would be should you agree to become his wife... he tells you that the ring is not ready yet, and asks you if you would like to see a picture...

You shake your head no.... (WHAT WAS I ?? NUTS ???)... kidding... makin'' sure ya''ll are still reading... GOTCHA !

He describes the ring to you...

1.8 Asscher centre stone, J Colour, VS2...

He speaks but it seems as though the words are trailing off into the distance and suddenly the only thing you can hear is the pounding of your heart and the only thing you can see is the inner most being of his soul in his eyes...

Shocked, you remember the day the stone you adored sold.... the Asscher that to you, was MAGNIFICANT.... the cut, the colour, the clarity, the dimensions, the patterns, how it''s depth you found hypnotic and mesmorizing, the soft amber glow of the stone in your minds eye, one of the most beautiful images one could invision...

You recall telling him it was gone... disappointed yes, but realistically you never dreamed this stone would actually be your own...

He was so understanding as he poured you a glass of wine, listening to every word as you spoke of it''s beauty and of how you hoped the person recieving the stone truly appreciated it''s beauty.

You slowly begin to comprehend what he is saying as his voice becomes audible, the words PAVE and LEON swirling in your head...

You recall your conversations with Leon, of how the two of you spoke endlessly about the setting you loved so much, and you recall one conversation in particular where Leon asked you...

"Mitzi, I am asking you, what would YOU do with this design ? What would make it PERFECT for you ?"

You replied... "Oh, Leon, it is MAGNIFICANT as it is.... I would not change a thing... it''s breathtaking..."

You giggle as you hang up the phone, amazed that Mr. MEGE took the time to talk with you on sooo many occassions...

He comes home from work and you laugh as you tell him your latest convo with Leon... he smiles and seems very interested in all you have to say and you make a mental note to check out just how many pubs there are on his route home...

Fast forward to Friday...

The day has finally came... both of you have waited for this day to come... eagerly awaiting the email, the phone call saying the ring was ready...

He takes you to the heart of New York...

You see 47th street and it is almost too much to bear... you are almost there... your heart is pounding..

Standing outside of 2nd 47th street, he asks you to wait as he needs to go upstairs and prep before you are able to come up with him.

You agree, as a few more minutes do not matter... Uh huh......

He emerges from seeing Leon for what seems like an eternity and now you are finally going to meet the Master and recieve your engagment ring...

Uhhhh, NOPE....

Your FI wants to go for a little STROLL because apparently Mr. MEGE needs more time...

He grabs your hand and leads you down the street... Heels pressed into the sidewalk, you protest, he insists...

You finally agree and he whisks you away...

You walk and are suddenly in the heart of Rockefeller Centre...

Confused, you follow him as he leads you to the red carpet...

He asks you to wait AGAIN and in an instant he is gone...

Suddenly he calls your name and as you turn, he is on the centre of the carpet.. as you approach, he falls on bended knee...

You stop....

Your heart racing, your eyes blurred with tears, your breath laboured, you reach for him...

Kissing him passionately and saying "YES YES YES ", you hear...

"NOW GIMMIE YOUR FINGER SO I CAN PUT THE DAMN RING ON".... *giggles*

He slips the ring on your finger, his eyes dancing with excitement, the pounding of his heart felt through his coat..

The ring is breathtaking... beads of colour dance rythmically as the sun reflects of the stones...

In an instant, your soul is ignited... your heart leaps as you wrap your arms around him and kiss him once again...

It is complete now, the symbol of his love and devotion now resting on the hand for which it will always remain, forever.. and where it was always intended to be...

For he is mine and I his, At Last.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, fess up BECG, when you''re not on Pricescope you''re off in a corner somewhere reading a pile of trashy romance novels!!
3.gif

Congrats on your engagement. Now where''s the damn ring?!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:33:00 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
OK, fess up BECG, when you're not on Pricescope you're off in a corner somewhere reading a pile of trashy romance novels!!
3.gif
That was my thought, exactly!!!
lol.gif

HEE HEE !!!!

Nawwww, BrownEyes is just a romantic.... *blush*

GIRLS, I am trying to attach pics but this feckin'' board will NOT let me upload them.. apparently they are too big, sooooo I resized them, now there is a resolution prob.. HELP !!!!

I''ll try again... Jus a sec...
29.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:34:03 PM
Author: musey

Date: 12/17/2007 9:33:00 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
OK, fess up BECG, when you''re not on Pricescope you''re off in a corner somewhere reading a pile of trashy romance novels!!
3.gif
That was my thought, exactly!!!
lol.gif
Thinking the same thing, what a riot.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
My finger is broken and needs a cast because I hit refresh one too many times...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:45:13 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
My finger is broken and needs a cast because I hit refresh one too many times...

Mine too!
Her setting is my all time fav from Mr. Leon !!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:50:11 PM
Author: bebe

Mine too!
I wonder what my boss would think...do you think I could get a day off for a broken finger?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:51:19 PM

Date: 12/17/2007 9:50:11 PM
Author: bebe

Mine too!
I wonder what my boss would think...do you think I could get a day off for a broken finger?
I love that setting too. When my boyfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I sent him a link to it. I''m not very subtle.

missmg9

Rough_Rock
I''m excited to see the ring too!!! Amazing how swept up in this place I can get...

Amazing proposal story. I hope mine is just as romantic!

Kristie, can you send me your email and I will send you the pics to post... apparently the resolution is too high, I am supe frustrated and cannot fiqure this out...

29.gif

Not happy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Andrey can post your pics , just use the msg admin button...

JoKa

Rough_Rock
We''re all waiting!!!!!!!
.............. and waiting and waiting
.........................getting very impatient
32.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 10:02:35 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl
Kristie, can you send me your email and I will send you the pics to post... apparently the resolution is too high, I am supe frustrated and cannot fiqure this out...

29.gif

Not happy.
Email Andrey using the ? Admin button; he will upload your pics for you or walk you through it. You need to name them something unique. What program are you using???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results