shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC and Vatche Royal X Prong

SCDP

Rough_Rock
I'm engaged! He got down on one knee yesterday and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, and I said yes :D

After picking out the ring at GOG over a month ago I am just blown away by how beautifully it came together. I seriously cannot stop staring at it. After the proposal we went to see the Nutcracker and even in the dark of the theater it was glowing. Then we had a beautiful dinner at the St. Regis and it was throwing light everywhere.

The specs:
1.22 K VS2 AVC
6.03 x 6.49
Ring size 7

And now, some pictures. Our point and shoot Canon camera could not compete with the pictures from my new iPhone, so here they are. In some you can see our initials ingraved on the band.

ring 6.jpg

SCDP

Rough_Rock
Thanks to Jon and Sarah at Good Old Gold! The ring is BEAUTIFUL and your service spectacular (at least from what my Fiance says)

ring 5.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOMENESS!!! :love: Betty, Peggy and Joan (also of SCPD!) would be so proud - lol! :D

Seriously, that is a beautiful ring - gorgeous stone and setting - congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Just posted in your other thread--but awesome! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

lktx

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations. I just love the AVCs. :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Congrats on your engagement!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: I SO love AVC's!!! Your proposal night sounds so perfect to me!!! Congratulations!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words sterling. Your ring is just AWESOME and so graceful. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.

Warm regards,
Jon, Sarah and the GOG team.

SCDP

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words! I cannot wait to see family and friends over the holidays, and to celebrate with them. Even though I picked out the ring and the setting, seeing it for the first time as a complete ring was a wonderful moment.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous! I love the X Prong with an AVC. Congratulations!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both! Your ring is beautiful, I love the X prong it is one of the favourite settings. Best Wishes :wavey:

SCDP

Rough_Rock
Thanks Laila and Monnyjay! The X-Prong is beautiful with this stone. I'm so happy I made that choice!

SCDP

Rough_Rock
Felt like trying my hand at a flower pic. Wish I had a DSLR so I could do this baby justice!

photo (9).jpg

photo (11).jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Beautiful ring!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results