shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher fans - look this way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Suzie_QQ

Rough_Rock
Look at what I got whilst holidaying in Samoa.

It''s an Asscher cut, 1.15 carat, E, VS1

I designed this ring 19 months ago and the goldsmith found this diamond and wouldn''t sell it as they thought it suited the band I designed. It''s a 18ct band with Platinum wires criss crossing across and it is sitting on a platinum base and sides.

So neat, I''d be keen to hear what other asscher diamond fans think of this!

Got to love diamonds huh
1.gif

Suzies Ring2.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that stone was hanging fromm a straw I'd still love it ! I surely like the match between the pattern on the band and the X inside the diamond... the setting looks like a remote, and strongly enhanced version of Tiffany's Atlas line (with the ocasional Xs on it). Way cool! Lucky thing to find a jeweler helpful to this extent. Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Suzie, welcome to PS! Your ring is very pretty and unique, thanks for sharing. Wear it in good health.
1.gif

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Nice Ring Suzie. Samoa huh? My husband went to school at the same place as the King of Tonga but many years afterward here in Australia. The islands are so nice. I got married in FIJI. Congratulations it is beautiful.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!
1.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that's lovely, and the stone and setting do look like a perfect match for each other.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Suzie, very interesting design and I like the way your stone pattern follows the x pattern in platinum.
10.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful and very unique ring.
love.gif

Diamondlil

Suzie_QQ

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone who has replied
1.gif

I have attached a photo of it side on, the diamond looks quite neat as you can see the triangle shape.

The pressing question now is - what on earth do I do for a wedding band. I have tried a plain gold band but it looks terrible. Any ideas?

Thank you!
SuzieQ

Ring side on new.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results