shape
carat
color
clarity

An introduction, a thank you and a picture of my rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone! I am new here and this is my first post. I have been lurking for a loooong time and feel like I already know most of you. I am addicted to this site! Everyone is so friendly. I really feel like I have missed out on so much, because when I started lurking I was one of the Ladies in Waiting. I am married now and wanted to say thank you. I have learned so much from all of you about diamonds. I''m not sure if my hubby is happy since now I have a "wish list" for every holiday/special occasion for 10 years ahead. I''m going to try to attach a picture of my rings. Hope it works.

IMG33.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!! I know what you mean about having a wishlist now. I started posting in May, and this has become a MAJOR addicition for me too!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are SO pretty! I love the setting of your e-ring - you should post more pictures for all of us!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome MrsG - gorgeous ring!
35.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love your ering setting! Please post more pics and specs - that diamond is gorgeous!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! Your set is beautiful. More pictures please
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, your rings are gorgeous! I am glad that you are no longer lurking and came out to share some pictures!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
You have a lovely wedding set!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Oh, thank you so much. After seeing so many beautiful rings here, I''m so flattered. I am working on resizing some pictures. Since I''ve never posted before, I had no idea if they would be too small or too large, so I didn''t want to post more than one.
My diamond is 0.81 ct/J/VS1 in an 18k gold french cut pave setting. Both came from James Allen. Unfortunately, I haven''t seen the paperwork for my wedding band. It''s an 18k white gold channel set eternity. There are 41 diamonds (I counted), .55 ct total. The rings don''t quite match, but I like them that way
1.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful and look great together. Congrats on your marriage :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome! Your wedding set is just beautiful!

I thought I would come visit this site less often once I get my e-ring, but I`m here daily, always enjoying looking at all the sparklies everyone has.
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, just look at those arrows, beautiful!!!!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Here are some additional pictures of my rings. I probably took 100 pictures to get a few decent ones. DH didn''t believe how difficult it is to take a picture of a diamond until he took some (blurry ones) himself.

pumpkin ering.jpg

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
and the last one. One of these days I''ll attempt some "fire" shots
9.gif

pumpkin set.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely set! I''m so glad you decided to de-lurk today!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and thanks for sharing pics of your rings! It is a classic, beautiful set - your diamond looks great!!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome your rings are great!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, they''re beautiful! I love how low the setting is. Welcome to PS!!! It is truly a guilty pleasure!!!
31.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
WOw - i LOVE IT!! that e-ring is very similar to the style I have my eye on and hope to have some day
31.gif

sooo beautiful!

do you mind me asking your ring size??

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I really like the fact that they don''t match perfectly! It''s funny, all the sets on pricescope that are non-matchy catch my eye for being so beautiful, and I had my rings shaped to match perfectly LOL! I do love my set, but I REALLY appreciate the beauty of non-matchy sets. I''d like to get a nice big stack of non-matchy bands for my right hand and satisfy the non-matchy itch too!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your compliments

Namaste: I have a size 4 and a half finger, but the rings are size 5.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2008 4:48:40 AM
Author: gladyskristen
Beautiful rings! Your centre stone looks much bigger than a 0.8 ct!
36.gif

It sure does! Beautiful...and look at those hearts and arrows!!?
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results