shape
carat
color
clarity

An Early Christmas Bracelet

wikkidsmaht

Rough_Rock
The pictures on this forum were invaluable when deciding on a tennis bracelet, and now that I have my early :naughty: Christmas present on my wrist, I thought I'd pay the favor forward.

This is the Whiteflash semi-bezel tennis bracelet in 5.2ctw/10 pts per stone (I had it lengthened by 1/4" to 7 1/4" so it would hang better on my wrist). The diamonds are H&A/F-G color/VS clarity and the setting is white gold.

I'm young and dress in a very Silicon Valley casual style, so I wanted a bracelet I could dress down more easily than the three-prong. However, now that it's here I feel like this bracelet could easily accompany any evening dress and hold its own. The biggest benefit to this setting is the lack of prongs - I hate seeing threads pulled from my sweaters and this bracelet is completely smooth. In addition, the metal semi-bezel adds a bit of presence, though not so much that it feels overwhelming. It's hard to capture the fire being thrown off in pictures, but this little line of sparkle is incredibly gorgeous.

braceletnormal-1.jpg
bracelet-orchid-1.jpg
photo%20(2)_3.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wikkidsmaht, it is stunning!! It's absolutely the perfect size for everyday and dressy, you are one lucky gal!! :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, It's absolutely beautiful. I love the bezel setting and agree it can be worn casual or dressy. It looks substantial on your wrist as well. :naughty: :naughty:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous!! :love:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
oh you are going to love it. I have one just like it (12 yrs old though) You are right, it's a great setting because it doesn't
snag on clothes or things. Enjoy it!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
WOWSA!!! I love it! What a beauty! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love that it won't catch! I have a saphire/diamond bracelet and it makes me NUTS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results