shape
carat
color
clarity

All Aboard the Jacket Train!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I used some money I received for Christmas to buy the oh-so-hot diamond earring jackets for my .43 ct. (each) studs.

majackets.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I have pretty small earlobes, so the .43s are really a great size for me. I hate pictures of my ears! I swear they do not look this disgusting in person!

marighthalo.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your jackets and studs are lovely. They look great on you.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh.... *sigh* They''re beautiful! I''ll be on this train one day. Enjoy them!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, I have to rave about Lesley and WF for these. I got home Christmas evening, and emailed Lesley asking about what size would work for me. (These are the smallest ones.) She replied 20 MINUTES LATER, on Christmas night! We finalized everything the next morning, WF sent them out on the 26th, and I got them on the 27th! How is that for some great service?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!!! It is amazing how much that 2mm adds! I''d like to know the range of sizes each different size jacket can handle. It sounds like the smallest size can handle up to just under .5. Then I guess .5 uses the next size up.

And yes, they amaze me about answering emails when otherwise closed.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look so perfect and pretty MA....yay for WF!!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
ooh, ooh, ooh! I''m going to put some jackets on my future project list now that I''ve seen yours. My studs are almost twins with yours, and I really like the look with those jackets.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I am just loving these! I have pear studs, but, I think I''m going to need to invest in some round ones so I can have some of these fab jackets, too!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I asked Lesley about using the larger jackets for mine, and she sent me a comparison photo showing a stud about the size of mine with the different sized jackets. If I went with the larger, there would be an air gap and I looked the more snug look better, plus, this size is more affordable. In addition, I didn''t really want something that looked HUGE on my ear. I think this size is plenty big enough!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful, MaryAlaina!!! Enjoy them, they look FAB on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I took this one the other day. It shows of the increase in size well (but the earrings needed to be cleaned!).

majackets1.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 7:24:51 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
BTW, I have to rave about Lesley and WF for these. I got home Christmas evening, and emailed Lesley asking about what size would work for me. (These are the smallest ones.) She replied 20 MINUTES LATER, on Christmas night! We finalized everything the next morning, WF sent them out on the 26th, and I got them on the 27th! How is that for some great service?
Gorgeous, gorgeous jackets, MA! I love them with your beaitiful studs!

I have to say, I did almost the same exact thing as you. I had emailed Katie before Christmas - and when I didn''t get them for Christmas, I decided to play Santa for myself and ordered them on the 27th and received them the 28th! WF is so incredibly responsive and customer focused - gotta love a company that will email you on Christmas eve - I would hesitate to do that for MY clients!
2.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on a fabulous purchase! I have the same size studs as yours. Would you mind posting a side profile shot? I''m wondering how far above the studs sit from the jacket. Thanks!

susi

Shiny_Rock
I like these, MA, they really add to your already beautiful diamond studs.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
That was super service from Lesley!

Enjoy the jackets, they look great.

Choo choo, Chuga chuga, chuga chuga.

choochoo.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re gorgeous, MA, and what fantastic service!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re really pretty. I like the smaller size jackets on the stones. Beautiful choice!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Another fabulous pair of jackets - they look stunning on you MA!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks great on you! I love the comparison shot. What a difference!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the size difference is insane! The center diamond itself looks bigger with the jacket on it! They''re gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you!

And I LOVE WF! They just have crazy good service! They got me my handmade bezel set studs in record time, too! I called them to find out how long I had to wait, thinking it would be at least 2 weeks, and whoever answered the phone (maybe Katie?) told me "They''re shipping out tomorrow!"
23.gif

Hooray for your new diamond jackets and Whiteflash!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My studs are also the same size as yours. It's nice to know that the smaller size works. A side shot would be helpful to see how deep the stud nestles into the jacket.

Thinking of boarding that train myself......

Beautiful earrings and jackets, BTW! Thanks for sharing.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results