shape
carat
color
clarity

Adopted OEC + SN Queens setting = PERFECTION

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I bought this setting last year as a home for my great grandma's aquamarine. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/great-grandmas-aqua-reset-by-sn-queens-jewelry.172009/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/great-grandmas-aqua-reset-by-sn-queens-jewelry.172009/[/URL] While I love the setting and i love the stone, the two together never really hit it off for me so the poor gorgeous two sat in my jewelry box unloved. Then one day I thought, "man I wish I had an OEC to put in that setting." In pops my fairy godmother (or diamond drug dealer) Fortekitty who says, "I have one you can buy!" So scrambling and selling began and a new ring was made. It was worth it because it is absolutely perfect now and just what the setting needed. Big love to FK. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be nearly as sparkly as I am today. You're the bestest!

On to the deets. It's 1.98 ct, 8.1 mm. Perfect pattern (IMHO). If memory serves it's an L. I love a nice warm diamond. Makes me wanna snuggle up to it.

img_5753.jpg

img_7304.jpg

img_7297.jpg

375815_10151436450063165_893683496_n.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's a beautiful setting for your new OEC. A perfect match! :love:
Love it!!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Goodness gracious! How many extraordinary, amazing, heirloom quality rings do you have? I am so happy for you and a little envious! This is a other absolute beauty. You have exquisite taste.

Congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BREATHTAKING!!! It is a superb diamond (d'uh!!) but in that setting---its totally TDF!! your OEC drug dealer sold you some good smack! :wink2:

SPECTACULAR!!! Very jealous - not just of the ring but your gorgeous hands, too! Enjoy - it looks stunning on you! :love: :appl: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loved that setting with your aqua stone, but is is amazing with the oec!! A match made in heaven!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is TDF and I love the OEC in it! The Aqua is wonderful but something about the OEC makes the setting all the more wonderful!

I love going to their website they have lovely things!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, anthenaworth! I really did love it with your grandmother's stone but I think it's prettier with the OEC :love: .

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful, of course! :love: But I will tell you, it was one of my favorite rings with the aqua! I hope you will buy a equally pretty new setting for the aqua!

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
Oh *Snap* ... I love the new combo...it is TDF. Truly. I especially love that OEC!! :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's perfection!! Beautiful setting for a beautiful stone.

I can't wait to see where the aqua will go!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The aqua is back in its original setting. I had the side diamonds replaced with better diamonds.

_5777.jpg

_5778.jpg

_5779.jpg

lunemo

Shiny_Rock
I love both of your rings! Congratulations!! The aquamarine has such a unique tone under different lighting. :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, just an absolute perfect fit together! What a beautiful OEC.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The setting and OEC are a match made in heaven, the compliment each other so well!

Congratulations on the STUNNING new ring! :love: :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful! I can't get over how white the OEC looks in your outdoor, sun picture. Gorgeous stone :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: That is the perfect setting for your beautiful diamond! (and I really like that you put the aqua back in the original setting :halo: )

D

Deactivated member 42515

It's sooooooooo soooooooo sooooooo pretty!!!!! Gah!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results