shape
carat
color
clarity

A 2.0 carat OMC distraction...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been trying to distract myself while I wait for Leon to finish my ering. So I decided to buy myself an early birthday present. I''ve been looking for a solitaire diamond pendant with an antique diamond, either OEC or OMC. I wasn''t planning to go ape on the budget until I came across this lovely... It''s a OMC, approximately 2.0 carats, J/K, VS in an antique platinum setting. It''s exactly what I''m looking for and after a day or so of rationalizing, I decided to take the plunge. I hardly buy jewelry and it''ll be an heirloom piece. Besides, I figure it''s my last chance to buy something frivolous before I have to start consulting with a husband for major purchases! It should arriving on Thursday and I''m getting it appraised over the weekend. Haven''t told FF yet, he''ll think I''m insane!
3.gif
I need to stay off PS soon or else this could get out of hand!

pendant02.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's beautiful!!! Good for you!! May I ask where you got it?

I love your pre-marriage/pre-joint finance rationale too, as I'm going through that stage right now!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh good gravy that is magnificent!!!!! I think its fabulous that you bought this for yourself! Must see more pics!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DANG woman, that is INSANELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
More pictures please
3.gif
ummmmm. . . we need neck shots too pls! hehe
9.gif
31.gif

Beeeeeeeautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need about 100 more pictures! It is beautiful! You deserve it.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 5:43:02 PM
Author: Loves Vintage
Oh, it''s beautiful!!! Good for you!! May I ask where you got it?

I love your pre-marriage/pre-joint finance rationale too, as I''m going through that stage right now!!
Thanks! I got it from Dover Jewelry. I''m crossing my fingers and hoping it''ll be as pretty in real life as it is in the picture.

asudesigner

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 6:38:58 PM
Author: panda08

Date: 9/9/2008 6:32:31 PM
Author: asudesigner
I know it is off topic but I just can''t let you smush that panda anymore...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/unsmush-my-avatar.93845/
LOL!!! I''ll have to look on that thread and figure it out when I get home tonight! Thanks
1.gif
The thread is just about me fixing smushed avatars for my fellow pricescopers. I am just suggesting you use the unsmushed one I have provided!
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! I can''t wait to see pics once you have it!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Pretty!! when it come in -- you must take lots of pics then post them all!!
31.gif

can''t wait.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love that!!! I am sooo craving a antique cushion/older stone pendant....I cant wait to see this on you!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS! Dover jewelry gets some smashing stuff in. One of my favorite 1920s platinum & diamond watches is from them, it was a great deal. More pics pretty please when you receive it!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow! congrats on your new purchase! and good for you for buying yourself something you''ve wanted - life''s too short! more pics, more pics!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow how gorgeous! Those chunkier flashes of light will look so nice as a pendant!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I can''t wait to see you modeling it.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Looking forward to neck shots! (Psssst. You can still buy jewelery. You need to accessorize your clothes, don''t you?
31.gif
)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! What a gorgeous pendant...please post neck shots the minute you get it!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That is gorgeous! A distraction, alright, I can hardly focus on anything else
2.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That pendant is a dream! I wish I could get myself something like that as a distraction too...
3.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that''s a big distraction!!! I can''t wait to see your pictures, it''s stunning!

dinsky

Rough_Rock
Panda, what a lovely necklace, I have an OMC, 1.79 M diamond engagement ring that I never wear and am thinking of turning it into a pendant like yours. I would love to see a larger image of yours, I can hardly make out the setting. I have always felt my diamond is special, I can only image the many loving relationships that the diamond represented, enjoy yours.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I need one of those......
face20.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty. It looks like sort of an illusion buttercup setting? My eyes aren''t what they used to be. Love to see more pics you lucky person, you
21.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that is certainly one heck of a distraction. I absolutely love it
36.gif
and 2 cts??! swooooooooooon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results