shape
carat
color
clarity

9 years is all it takes! <3 ENGAGED!!!!!

PinkPeonies

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody! :wavey:

Well I never thought I would finally write this! I have been with my wonderful man for 9 years and we have certainly had our ups and downs, but we are here, happier than ever and so excited to become husband and wife! We met in high school in Australia and have been together ever since. I have finished my undergraduate degree in psychology and am completing a postgraduate diploma in primary education as I am wanting to use my psychology degree in schools. My guy has been slogging away finishing a double degree of a bachelor of business and and a bachelor of arts in film and television, and as this is the last year of study for both of us and we don't know where we want to live after this year, (plus the whole, we've been together for 9 years and still love each other like crazy kids thing) we've decided to tie the knot at the end of the year!!! This was especially perfect as we both have family from overseas who were traveling for the graduation as it was so we figured why not make it a double event and have both around the same time! So, getting to the good part, we chose a beautiful ring together, he filled our apartment with flowers and candles, had our songs playing in the background, got down on one knee, and popped the question!!!!! :appl: We are so excited for the wedding and all that is to come! :))

Here is a piccy of our gorgeous ring!
engagement%20ring.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - your ring looks beautiful but we'd love more pictures!

Sounds like a wonderful proposal as well - your excitement is palpable!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That sounds wonderful - your proposal, that you are both finally finished with school ... and that you will have family with you both for this wonderful event!

Congratulations on the stunning ring, too ---- you are in the midst of putting together a whole whack of hand shots???? RIGHT???? :Up_to_something:

and the specs!!!

cavluv

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS on what sounds like an amazing engagement! How wonderful to have been together the last 9 years through all the stress of school! I can relate as I am finishing grad school in a few weeks myself! I am sure you are SO looking forward to getting to the next phase of life, and to have such a wonderful man by your side to share it with is incredible!

The ring is gorgeous!!! Please share more photos when you can!

Congrats again!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

9 years is all it takes! <3 ENGAGED!!!!!

Congratulations!!! 9 years, Wooee! What an awesome weekend it's gonna be for you guys! Love the ring!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Yay, found your other post! The ring is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations again on the engagement and your pending graduation! Good luck planning everything, and I bet you are so excited to see all your families again soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulation. Your ring is very pretty.

msbibliotecaria

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! Great things come to those who wait - I've been with my fiance for 8 years and we are tying the knot this year. Best wishes to you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement Peonies :bigsmile: :appl: :appl:

Your ring is beautiful, and the proposal sounds lovely ::)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THe ring is absolutely stunning, but we need about a gazillion more pics!!! :love: :love: Congratulations!!!!!!! :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring!! :love: you have much more patience than I have!! :lol: Congrats to you both!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous!! Congratulations! Your patience paid off. :D ;))

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
I love the title of your thread :) Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is very pretty, enjoy!

PinkPeonies

Rough_Rock
Hey guys!

So sorry I haven't been able to come back sooner! My computer has been mucking up lately and I haven't been able to upload! Thank you all so much though for your sweet comments! You are just amazing people :)) We are over the moon and can't wait for the wedding!!! I am obviously not a pro photographer but here are some more pictures!!! :D :D :D

IMAG1059.jpg

IMAG1060.jpg

IMAG1066.jpg

IMAG1202.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for sharing, pinkpeonies! it's beautiful!

and the foodie of me is going, OOH, eggs benedict for breakfast!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1335789512|3183905 said:
thanks for sharing, pinkpeonies! it's beautiful!

and the foodie of me is going, OOH, eggs benedict for breakfast!!

+1 to the above, and +2 for the eggs!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Best wishes!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, what a gorgeous ring! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results