shape
carat
color
clarity

30th Anniversary 6.21 Carat Bracelet From IDJ!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hubby got me this stunning bracelet from I D Jewelry for our 30th Anniversary! :appl: :appl:

I had tried it on in August, and liked it because the diamonds are beautifully cut. It stood out among a bunch of other bracelets. I had a picture taken of it draped on my wrist, and the tag with the number just happened to be in the pic. Good thing, because hubby and DD needed that number to order it for me all these months later.

The diamonds are all 15 pointers, which is a great size, and not too big for everyday. I'm a size 6, so on my frame I think it works.

Here's the specs:
6.21 carats (but it has the look of 7 tcw see below)
F-G color
SI clarity
15 points each, 47 diamonds, 3.4mm
6 1/2 inch length

I LOVE the 6 1/2 length. I was surprised when hubby put it on, I thought was a 7 inch, but I love it shorter. It doesn't slide down my arm, which is something I hate with bracelets (plus they bang on everything!). It sits just a little below my wrist, which is where I always have to shove other bracelets up to. I "fiddle" with this so much less and it's much more comfortable. I also like the structure of it, it is a very flat bracelet, without all the hardware that a lot of tennis bracelets have (if someone is interested in a side view, let me know). I personally prefer a 4 prong bracelet, I think it looks more substantial overall, and the prongs are so tiny, it looks almost like a solid line of princess cuts.

My pictures don't do it justice. It is a sparkle fest! Even in low light, it just shimmers. I wear it constantly, and just love it. :bigsmile:

_12604.jpg

wrist2.jpg

_12605.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
A couple of pics for scale, for those of you considering a tennis bracelet (or as the fancy jewelers say "A line bracelet"). My middle finger is a size 8, so my hands are not tiny.

I'm usually over in Colored Stones, this is one of my few forays over to SMTB. Hopefully I gave everyone helpful info.

_12606.jpg

_12607.jpg

scale.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a sweet DH and DD! It looks perfect on you (and of course I love the cameo of your amazing sapphire)! Happy anniversary!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Amazing!!! Congrats on your anniversary!!! It's perfect on you!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous! I think the size is perfect. Happy Anniversary and enjoy that sparkle!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now that is just spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely gorgeous, you must not be able to take your eyes off it! Perfect way to celebrate 30 years of marriage!
congrats.gif

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :appl: An appropriate gift for serving 30 years with good behaviour, I think! :lol: What do you get for the next 30 years? A tiara? :D

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Now THAT is a bracelet! Such a classic piece--love it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!!! :appl:

Your new bracelet is STUNNING - it has amazing presence on your wrist!! :sun: I like the four prongs a lot, too - you really do just see a "line" of sparkle in those perspective pics :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: :love: :love: a bright sparkly little snake!! It is gorgeous. What an awesome hubby!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet! And the length is absolutely perfect on you!
Happy anniversary!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: I love a bracelet that fits the wrist and it looks stunning on yours! I would love to see a side view...Happy 30th Anniversary! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your gorgeous new bracelet!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy blingamoly, it's beautiful :sun: and happy anniversary!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And happy 30th!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!!! Happy 30th anniversary!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations iLander :appl:
Its just stunning! would you be so kind as to post some side shots and under shots so we could have a look at your setting? The prongs look just so dainty.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys, for all the kind words! :wavey: :wavey:

Missy, RosieR: I will post a setting/side view soon. It is almost completely flat against my wrist, which I think is a nice change from the standard bracelets that I've seen. Also, the prices on IDJ's bracelets are very good for such great quality. :Up_to_something:

My pitiful cell phone pix does't show all the little rainbows I see. :) While I'm doing the side view, I will try to get some sparklies as well.

Smith1942 If we are married for 60 years, I think we will both be wearing tiaras, while sitting there drooling on ourselves. :wink2: :bigsmile:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly -- that's a lot of gorgeous bling! And congrats on your anniversary!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
That's a lovely bracelet! It must be IDJ bracelet-time because I just received the a bangle from them today too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! The bracelet is just gorgeous - I love the style of it and it looks fabulous on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too!!! :love: That is my favorite setting for a tennis bracelet! So classic! And 15 pointers...wow!!! :appl: I love to see a side and even underneath view, too!

Oh, and I officially hate you for being size 6 after 30 years! :bigsmile: I was once a size 6. :twirl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary! The bracelet is gorgeous. This summer I picked up my 6.45 tennis bracelet at IDJ (in person) and I absolutely love mine too; the diamonds are incredibly white and sparkle like crazy. Oh and the price was so good!

Enjoy your beautiful bracelet :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why you little stinker! Totally gorgeous - as are you too! I like it because from the shots it looks understated and elegant and I bet it acts all crazy sparkly and on fire when the light hits it. If it were mine, I would totally be zoning out of conversations going on around me, as I just stared at its gorgeousness. 30 years? Sounds like you have earned it my dear! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results