shape
carat
color
clarity

10 year anniversary Brian Gavin Bead Set Band

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share our 10 year anniversary bead set diamond band by BGD in 18kt WG. Thank you to those of you who helped me customise the band - I ended up going with 3/4 eternity so that I don't have to worry about the underside in my everyday wear and with 6 pointer diamonds (total 17 x 0.06 F/G VS). We also had our names engraved inside the band.

I worked with Denise who was such a pleasure to work with, communication back and forth was so easy and clear, it was breath of fresh air. I tried to work with BGD in the past but never pulled the trigger due to communication issues.

My ring size is 4.5. Thanks for looking!

briangavin_band_4b_090314.jpg

briangavin_band_3b_090314.jpg

briangavin_band_2b_090314.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Here are few quick handshots I took before going to work. My e-ring is 1.25 G VS2 in Vatche U113. I really don't know how you guys take such great pictures...

dsc02256.jpg

dsc02261.jpg

dsc02262.jpg

dsc02266.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band, and gorgeous set! and, Happy Anniversary! Really love the proportion of band melee to your solitaire, and the band also looks substantial enough to wear alone which makes it quite versatile - yay!

That BGD bead-set band is one I've had my eye on for quite some time, but I've also had some communication problems with BGD in the past (on one occasion leading to quite a snafu with them) so I too have been hesitate to try again with them. Your Show Me thread is urging me to perhaps try again with them - so thank you for sharing your experience.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Happy anniversary!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That band is lovely! :love: :love: It really compliments your ering well, great choice!! :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful pair of rings!... :love:

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Really, really beautiful and a great match to your solitaire! Congratulations on 10 years!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together - congrats on your anniversary and the ring!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous set :appl:
It looks really elegant on you. Congrats on your anniversary and new ring.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind comments! You have made my morning. :))

marymm - I was also after this ring for years. I don't know how long Denise has been with BGD but she's just excellent. We were communicating between Australia and the US with no problems. So I say give it another try ;))

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
I don't normally post but I wanted to chime in here for Denise. She has been holding my hand through many purchases from BGD for several years now. Through a 5 stone U-Prong, Bezel set custom band, resetting my original engagement diamond into the Barbara pendant and 3 (!) upgrades (so far :D ) of my diamond stud earrings. And all of this through email only. I just think she's fantastic! She always answers my emails quickly and suffers through many, many questions and changes of mind. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and it goes so well with your gorgeous ER. :love: Happy 10th year anniversary and wear your new bling in health and happiness. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking about you earlier today and wondering if your ring was completed.

I LOVE IT! Gorgeous! The proportions are perfect!

Congrats on 10 years! Enjoy your lovely band!

:appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And I agree with CRYSTAL - the proportions are perfect! :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary! Your new ring is gorgeous and a perfect match with your engagement ring. I love that Vatch setting too. Seems there are lots of Aussies buying from the US. I am in the process of having a new piece made. Puts my mind at ease when everyone has such great smooth transactions. With BGD, is it best to pay by wire - who pays the charges? I have purchased from Estate Jewellers in the US, always through Paypal. From your experience which is the most cost effective. :wavey:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! You are so sweet!

Crystal - thank you! Yes, we did very well with the 6 pointers! The centre stone is still the main attraction but the eternity band has some serious blinkage ;))

Monnyjay - thank you so much! When it comes to the payment, the only option given by BGD (and WF, IDJ) was the wire (charges paid by us), otherwise we would have used PayPal like yourself.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band. :appl: :love: :appl: Works so well with your solitaire!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, classic, perfect. The handshots are wow- love the one going into the sun. Echoing the other commenters, you have an amazing set, the rings go together beautifully.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results