shape
carat
color
clarity

1.16 K AVC w/traps here and sized!

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
For those who didn't see my other post, I was waiting for this to be sized. They said approx 2 weeks and it took 3 days!!! Woohoo!
My boyfriend has not technically proposed but I wanted to put it on and take pictures anyway :) i'm not really good at taking diamond pictures I'm finding out but hopefully it will give you an idea. Here are some hand shots.
1.16 ct K SI2 6.39x6.06
Traps J SI1 .37 tcw
Size 7
David Klass setting
I'll add more later!
I'm frustrated you can see the inclusions in the photos. They're not noticeable IRL

_3367.jpeg

_3368.jpeg

_3369.jpeg

_3370.jpeg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh.....it's gorgeous in every way. Truly. You chose an absolutely stunning ring that is so unique. It looks amazing on you too. I hope you love it!! :love: :love: :love:

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Thank you so very much. I love it. I can't wait to wear it all the time :) it might not be the largest ring in the world but, it is perfect for me. I swoon every time I see a huge diamond or a halo or a pave setting, but in reality that's just not me. We are not millionaires and this ring suits my personality and lifestyle much better. Plus it's an absolutely gorgeous diamond.

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Thank you! It's so mesmerizing to look at! :lickout: I'm soaking it all in before I have to give it to BF before proposal ;(

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It truly is beautiful! The colours bouncing off that thing are amazing! And the traps on the sides really add to the presence. Fingers crossed for a proposal soon!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! I hope the proposal happens sooner than later so that you can start enjoying that ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Vampira

Rough_Rock
Adore it! And the facets and design are so beautiful that I barely notice the inclusions? They read more like a glimpse of a cute beauty mark, Marilyn Monroe-style. Just another unique aspect of your one of a kind piece!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Beautiful on your finger! Come on proposal!!!!! :D

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Ooooh my gosh, 2ndchance!!! It's so pretty!!! It looks so much whiter than in Grace's photos! You definitely have a winner here. I hope you won't mind if I commission a look-alike ring in the future. Ring twins!! :love: :love: :love: I can't stop staring at the gallery/basket. I definitely missed out on this one, but I'm super glad you got it and have come to PS to share lots and lots of pictures with us! :appl: :appl: Keep the pics coming!

I also can't wait to see what wedding band you'll pair with it! It'll look amazing with soooo many kinds of bands. I'm imagining french cut band or even one of Erika Winter's brushed metal bands with the vintage designs. :drool: :drool: :drool:

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Lenapie|1462241201|4026372 said:
Ooooh my gosh, 2ndchance!!! It's so pretty!!! It looks so much whiter than in Grace's photos! You definitely have a winner here. I hope you won't mind if I commission a look-alike ring in the future. Ring twins!! :love: :love: :love: I can't stop staring at the gallery/basket. I definitely missed out on this one, but I'm super glad you got it and have come to PS to share lots and lots of pictures with us! :appl: :appl: Keep the pics coming!

I also can't wait to see what wedding band you'll pair with it! It'll look amazing with soooo many kinds of bands. I'm imagining french cut band or even one of Erika Winter's brushed metal bands with the vintage designs. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I would be honored if you commissioned one like it! David Klass did the setting, btw. I was very hesitant to order this ring bc of the yellow pics on JBG's site. It is NOT YELLOW AT ALL. i was so pleasantly surprised. I seriously never see even a hint of yellow and I'm color sensitive! Even next to my H diamond it looks white (not that H is a super colorless diamond)
I was thinking of a wedding band along the lines of what you said. Definitely simple though. Want it to enhance and not overpower the ring. Share pictures if you commission one!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fabulous combo and a stunning setting. I love it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so so so pretty and it looks lovely on you. Congratulations!! I Ma sure you will love every second of wearing it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really does look beautiful on you. Beautiful stone and design!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so, so, SO gorgeous! :love: It looks amazing on your finger, I don't think you could have picked a better ring for the coverage and effect you were after, and just in general, period! Enjoy - hope he proposes soon!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
You already know I think it is gorgeous, but it is gorgeous!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.....classy......large.......elegant!!!! I hope the proposal is very soon!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, it is gorgeous!!!! I hope you get to wear it permanently very very soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results